Tardawg

• Thread starter Funtcas3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funtcas3

Funtcas3

just popped some of @Snowblind 's creation Tardawg. One of the older beans in my collection. So far all 10 popped, 7 are in soil as of this writing. other 3 im waiting for more tail to come out. Wish me luck. Ive been pretty dormant as of late on here, but thats changing now. Thanks for watching!

Tardawg

Tardawg02

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

@HeLLMuTT is right. (KKSC Straw Cough x Alien Kush) Tarantula pheno X Stardawg (older drop, doesnt turn purple). He called it Tarantula cuz of the huge Tarantula like water leaves. First auction I ever won on the farm. Thanks for the vibes yall. I popped some Motorbreath too, i think I got these in 2011 or 2012.

suomynona

suomynona

I have some tardawg f2's going now, still small but doing really well. on the hunt for a nice male from them ideally. Good luck with your grow!

blazer

blazer

Sweet seed pop this should be some interesting funk in those beans good vibes bro!:D

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hot damn tardawg takes me back. Where is homie @Snowblind ?? Miss that dude around here.

@Funtcas3 that picture of the whurkle is straight POTM win material, and you should enter it in today in the NOV POTM thread.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

super appreciate the sub guys, i hope we get something good.

Here is @Snowblind Tarantula female. Most of the beans came from this actual plant. Bud is crazy huge. pics belong to Snowblind
SnowblindTARMOM

Here is the whole story so you know! Last year I won at auction StrawMix and StarDawg. Eventually I opened a pack of JJ's StarDawg and cracked 6 beans. At the very same time I also popped 7 beans from OGRaskal, his StrawberryMix from last summer on the farm. Out of the 13 total plants 11 turned out to be female and only 2 were male. One male was StarDawg and one was StrawMix(I believe an Alien mix). I destroyed the StrawMix male on the spot. I allowed the one StarDawg male to live.

I took pollen from the one male and polinated the other StarDawg phenos and the StrawMix plants. The StarDawg phenos were all different. Some matured a little faster, one had more stretch, and of course that one turned out to be a resin bomb. Two were much more resinencrusted than the others, although they were all chemmy dank goodness.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

In a post he stated he didnt take pics of the Stardawg male, but I also grew the F2s from the pollen chuck (same male as used for the Tardawg cross), I grew those out and those were crazy chemmy and super dank, it stunk the whole place up.

Here is a pheno from that Stardawg F2 pack.
SD02

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

little update fellas. 4/8 females. 2 look like AlienStraw leaners and 2 look like Stardawg leaners. Tardawg #4 wreaks of something exciting. We shall see. pics up when something is worth seeing.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

I also just flipped about 3 Motorbreaths. Very nice vigorous plant. Cant wait to see what comes of that beauty.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

Sorry for lack of updates. The girls were good but not good enough to keep. I have another run of her goin right now. will take pics if i remember. Frosty plants, StrawAlien leaners turn purp.

Top Bottom