TarDawgs r guarding Rival79's garden!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up y'all. I been waiting to run these beans. Big shout out to Snowblind. He gifted me these beauties awhile back. They r some of the niceest plants I have growing right now. 5 out of 5 on the germ rate. The #3 pheno has got me all excited. I hope it's a girl. These plants r coming up on week 4 of veg. They r now in 1gl nursery pots. I have them planted in Roots 707 soil and I'm feeding them GH 3 part with additives. These pics r from week 2 of veg. I will get new pics 2nite tho.

My pics 798
My pics 799
My pics 800
My pics 801
My pics 802
My pics 803
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here r pheno #4 and #5. If u got any of these beans, pop them u guys! They r hella vigorous. I cant wait to see them in flower.

My pics 804
My pics 805
My pics 806
My pics 807
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Tarantula(Strawberry Alien) x StarDawg. Thanx for stopping by Grower2!

grower2

grower2

And Stardawg is Chemdog #4 x Tredawg I believe.

Very Interesting mix. Looking forward to see how this one turns out.

And damn, you are rockin a few different threads with a lot of new ladies sprouting. Keep it up!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for dropping by Toke! SnowBlind is a cool cat. I have a few other StarDawg F2's and StarDawg x White Strawberry he made also. I believe that were the x's. Come back and enjoy the show. New pics coming 2day!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx Jeezer! I got a bunch of gear goin. Should be a great winter. The #3 pheno has really caught my eye! Looks like an Alien Pheno to me. Very beautiful plants, these TarDawgs! Maybe SnowBlind will drop by and tell me what he thinks so far.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Here's an update for u guys on the TarDawg. They r looking really good. I think there's 3 males so far. I'm gonna collect pollen from one of them bad boyz. Check out the pics! Pheno #1

My pics 819
My pics 820
grower2

grower2

All the ladies are looking stellar. Especially #2 and #5, their structure looks nice with good side branching, at least from what I could gather in your "tiny" photo's that I can see a fraction of on my 14in screen.

Notice any aroma on them yet?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
#2 might be a girl but #5 is a male. Very fast growth and excellent branching on him. I think he's a StarDawg pheno. I might collect pollen from him, TarDawg #3 and Strawberry D f2 #3. Gonna do some pollen chucking this winter! I need my own x's 2 play with. They r getting a lemon funk smell 2 them tho. Thanx for stopping by my thread, Grower2!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent start Rival and mad props to Snowblind on this amazing cross... Happy Holidaze bruh! :cool

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanx for dropping by G.O.D and Shady! Merry Xmas 2 u and ur family. These plants r looking great. I'm gonna transplant them soon and take cuts. Come back when u get a chance.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Good

Happy and healthy, just the way they like it. Merry Christmas RIVAL, hope all is well with you and yours

mal

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Happy and healthy, just the way they like it. Merry Christmas RIVAL, hope all is well with you and yours

mal
Thanx for dropping by to say hi, Mal. These babies r looking great. They r getting new shoes 2marrow. Hope I get a few ladies out of the group. Merry Xmas 2 u and fam as well bro.

Top Bottom