Tardis flower, getting close it seems?

• Thread starter Jakeallenmissed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jakeallenmissed

Jakeallenmissed

Mind taking a look at the pics and tell me how far I am from harvest? First grow. Tardis autos
Tardis flower getting close it seems
Tardis flower getting close it seems 2
Tardis flower getting close it seems 3

Jakecan

Jakecan

From what I could tell it looks like you have quite a bit of cloudiness yes :)

freezeland2

freezeland2

Flushing, sorry the word was escaping me
You should have been doing that already if you knew you were getting close to harvest. If you didn’t I would start now. It may even be to late if you want to harvest with no amber trichs.

Jakeallenmissed

Jakeallenmissed

It timed well, I do a feed, feed, water schedule and my last one was water flush Any benefit in doing it again?

freezeland2

freezeland2

It timed well, I do a feed, feed, water schedule and my last one was water flush Any benefit in doing it again?
I grow in living soil so I never flush. But if you I would flush for a week. Others who do routinely flush will chime in I’m sure. I don’t want to give you bad advice on something I don’t do myself.

Jakecan

Jakecan

Flushing, sorry the word was escaping me
So flushing apparently gets out excess nutrients if I understand correct. People claim that it can be the difference in a clean white ash smoke. Personally I use Mantis Buffered Nutrients so there is no need to flush as this one part nutrient allows the plant to take up what it needs when it needs and no more. I find flushing can be such a huge waste of water especially in places that have water restrictions.

Top Bottom