Target LED Light Intensity with CO2

• Thread starter Co2BUDS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Co2BUDS

Co2BUDS

Just curious of how many have experienced with a LUX meter while running C02. I currently run a 8x4 grow space with 1 Gavita 1700e, light is fixed at around 2-2.5 feet on 90% power. I get a reading of 40,000 lux on all 6 plants with CO2 levels at a consistent 1200 ppm.
I understand LUX is not the proper way of measuring your lighting but can be done.
Do you think I should give them more light or does this seem in range? I have no signs of light stress but pushing into week 5 of flower I do not want to stress the ladies!
Any experience appreciated!
Thanks!

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Just curious of how many have experienced with a LUX meter while running C02. I currently run a 8x4 grow space with 1 Gavita 1700e, light is fixed at around 2-2.5 feet on 90% power. I get a reading of 40,000 lux on all 6 plants with CO2 levels at a consistent 1200 ppm.
I understand LUX is not the proper way of measuring your lighting but can be done.
Do you think I should give them more light or does this seem in range? I have no signs of light stress but pushing into week 5 of flower I do not want to stress the ladies!
Any experience appreciated!
Thanks!
At 1200 ppm you could go 75k + imo 👍
Just make sure not to increase more than 5k per day now to avoid a stressful jump.

Top Bottom