Tc2's Indoor Grow Journal - Spider Farmer SF1000, HLG 100, Sun System HPS 150W

• Thread starter tomatoesarecooltoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

I find that mutant plants sometimes give better yields. The stems usually have closer nodes. I have had a seedling on the second set of leaves turn into 4 seperate tops and was a beast when fully grown.

Interesting, I does seem like the lower stems are starting to poke earlier than other plants. I have thought about taking off the wonky part, but I am really curious about what that is going to do next. Got a little bit of variegation on one seedling as well (front middle).

Dwcmagic

Dwcmagic

Welcome to my indoor grow Diary. If you have seen my other thread, you know I am an organic veggie gardener and grew 1 outdoor lemon cheese x lemon haze this summer, using compost, teas, ferments and dry amendments and got a solid harvest.

Its been a little while since I have done any indoor, but I have setup a small room and I am really excited to be finally turning it on.

@SpiderFarmerLED was kind enough to send me a sf1000, so I will be testing that out and sharing my results. I currently have the light on full blast, at a good distance. The lux is reading at 4000 on my phone app. As the plants fill in the space I will turn on the other two lights, which are 2017 Viparspectra par 600s.

Originally I was planning on doing a mono crop of skunk, but I ended up planting 4 dozimac reg, 4 super skunk reg, 1 moab fem, and 6 lemon cheese x lemon haze reg. I will pick 5 females out of these 15 seeds.

All of the seeds were planted in Soil King Big Rootz soil and will be transplanted into either Big Rootz or Empire Builder Soil, since the store only had 1 bag of the Big Rootz. They will be fed worm castings premixed with dry amendments, liquid kelp, and fish hydrolysate.

I absolutely love my 2 sf1000's, dwc hydro, lights kept at 18 inches, this is super silver haze auto in week 6, i hope you have the same success from your grow as i do with mine. These were grown thru week 5 with 1 light, now i have 2 going into flower. This is actually an older photo from about 2 weeks ago. Looki g forward to following your grow.

20201026 082219
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

I absolutely love my 2 sf1000's, dwc hydro, lights kept at 18 inches, this is super silver haze auto in week 6, i hope you have the same success from your grow as i do with mine. These were grown thru week 5 with 1 light, now i have 2 going into flower. This is actually an older photo from about 2 weeks ago. Looki g forward to following your grow.

Nice, looking good.

Mine have some space to grow into the light, but they will probably be around that distance in flower. Really like it so far in veg, I wish I had a couple more to flower under. Not super excited about turning on the blue and red diodes on my vipars, but it is what it is for now.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Looking good! Following along for that mutant.

My friend had a different kind of mutant from this seed stock. It grow only one leaf in its first set of leaves, second set of leaves had one tiny leaf and one regular leaf, third set still had a smaller leaf but it was like 60% the size of the larger leaf. I am guessing the forth set will be fully normal.

The parents are an especially squat franco's lemon cheese I crossed with a lanky super lemon haze male that had these super long petioles. Happy with the seeds in terms of vigor despite the occasional mutants, the pheno I grew outdoors has a strong hazy head high, but not as much lemon as I hoped for.

Last edited:
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I’ve only been using my SF2000 for a few days but love it. My plants are responding so well and the dimmer is still set at 50%.
That’s great to hear A I did see you had got one if you get yourself a cheap lux meter to find out how many k your putting out at the correct hight so you run your light and plants better there about 25 to 50 bucks a great tool to have in your kit . Od . Here’s a pic of mine being used on the SF2000 cheese grow .

9439288B 8AB9 400A 8634 7F4AB9148481
Dwcmagic

Dwcmagic

That’s great to hear A I did see you had got one if you get yourself a cheap lux meter to find out how many k your putting out at the correct hight so you run your light and plants better there about 25 to 50 bucks a great tool to have in your kit . Od . Here’s a pic of mine being used on the SF2000 cheese grow .

Those are absolutely beautiful. Still trying to figure out what i wanna grow next. I have some G13 seeds but a closet isnt big enough. They came free with my super silver haze autos fro i49 seedbank

Dwcmagic

Dwcmagic

Only difference is im using deep water culture, man they grow fast. Wish i had went with a larger container though. This is a 10 gal tote im using. I will increase system size when my new shed arrives

Dwcmagic

Dwcmagic

Nice, looking good.

Mine have some space to grow into the light, but they will probably be around that distance in flower. Really like it so far in veg, I wish I had a couple more to flower under. Not super excited about turning on the blue and red diodes on my vipars, but it is what it is for now.

You can keep these spider farmer lights really close to your plants as long as theres a fan blowing on the drivers. They run really cool actually

amekins

amekins

I have a free app on my phone that works for now. 👍

Dwcmagic

Dwcmagic

Nice, looking good.

Up to date pics of both sf1000's and the goodness growing underneath them. Monday will be week 7, these were far from spot on on the timing of the autoflower but they are starting to put on some white pistils here and there. Gave them a small amoumt of big bud today as i like to slowly raise my nute levels when there are big changes in quantity. Using advanced nutrients ph perfect grow, micro, bloom, and big bud bud booster. 10gal rubbermaid tote dwc, 2 plants super silver haze auto. Ordered a dehumidifier today because im having humidity issues, this is southeast ga so its always humid.

amekins

amekins

Up to date pics of both sf1000's and the goodness growing underneath them. Monday will be week 7, these were far from spot on on the timing of the autoflower but they are starting to put on some white pistils here and there. Gave them a small amoumt of big bud today as i like to slowly raise my nute levels when there are big changes in quantity. Using advanced nutrients ph perfect grow, micro, bloom, and big bud bud booster. 10gal rubbermaid tote dwc, 2 plants super silver haze auto. Ordered a dehumidifier today because im having humidity issues, this is southeast ga so its always humid.
Looking great!

Top Bottom