Tc2's Indoor Grow Journal - Spider Farmer SF1000, HLG 100, Sun System HPS 150W

• Thread starter tomatoesarecooltoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Welcome to my indoor grow Diary. If you have seen my other thread, you know I am an organic veggie gardener and grew 1 outdoor lemon cheese x lemon haze this summer, using compost, teas, ferments and dry amendments and got a solid harvest.

Its been a little while since I have done any indoor, but I have setup a small room and I am really excited to be finally turning it on.

@SpiderFarmerLED was kind enough to send me a sf1000, so I will be testing that out and sharing my results. I currently have the light on full blast, at a good distance. The lux is reading at 4000 on my phone app. As the plants fill in the space I will turn on the other two lights, which are 2017 Viparspectra par 600s.

Originally I was planning on doing a mono crop of skunk, but I ended up planting 4 dozimac reg, 4 super skunk reg, 1 moab fem, and 6 lemon cheese x lemon haze reg. I will pick 5 females out of these 15 seeds.

All of the seeds were planted in Soil King Big Rootz soil and will be transplanted into either Big Rootz or Empire Builder Soil, since the store only had 1 bag of the Big Rootz. They will be fed worm castings premixed with dry amendments, liquid kelp, and fish hydrolysate.

Tc2s indoor grow journal   spider farmer sf1000 hlg 100 sun system hps 150w
amekins

amekins

Welcome to my indoor grow Diary. If you have seen my other thread, you know I am an organic veggie gardener and grew 1 outdoor lemon cheese x lemon haze this summer, using compost, teas, ferments and dry amendments and got a solid harvest.

Its been a little while since I have done any indoor, but I have setup a small room and I am really excited to be finally turning it on.

@SpiderFarmerLED was kind enough to send me a sf1000, so I will be testing that out and sharing my results. I currently have the light on full blast, at a good distance. The lux is reading at 4000 on my phone app. As the plants fill in the space I will turn on the other two lights, which are 2017 Viparspectra par 600s.

Originally I was planning on doing a mono crop of skunk, but I ended up planting 4 dozimac reg, 4 super skunk reg, 1 moab fem, and 6 lemon cheese x lemon haze reg. I will pick 5 females out of these 15 seeds.

All of the seeds were planted in Soil King Big Rootz soil and will be transplanted into either Big Rootz or Empire Builder Soil, since the store only had 1 bag of the Big Rootz. They will be fed worm castings premixed with dry amendments, liquid kelp, and fish hydrolysate.
Looking forward to seeing your grow!

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Not much to report yet since the seeds haven’t popped, but I have noticed that the temperature has stayed very stable so far, in the range of 69-76 degrees with no temp control. The humidity has been fluctuating more, so I will probably need to do something about that.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

So far we have lift off from 3 dozimac, 2 lemon cheese x lemon haze, 1 moab and 0 super skunks. This one dozimac in particular is pulling ahead. None of the seedlings look spindly nor overly squat. The @SpiderFarmerLED sf1000 is about 54 inches away on full power. Current temp is 71 degrees at 48% rh.

2D15F4C5 5F75 4405 BF45 B33B33F28669
Reactions: PK1
tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Two more lemon cheese x lemon haze popped this morning. 7 seeds remain unpopped, which are 2 of the lemon cheese x lemon haze, 1 dozimac and ALL of the super skunks. One of the dozimac’s is having trouble breaking out of its shell so I wetted it.

F2E4AC32 76B8 4082 8F9B B1ADB8BFCDA1
Last edited:

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter

Thank you for your sharing, hope it can help you have a great harvest. :)

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Not trying to hijack your thread I swear but 1 last thought... they get mucky and they have to be easy to move and clean, the base and the tank. I put 2 tsp H2O2 in mine every few days ❤🌱

Latest posts

Top Bottom