Tc2's Indoor Grow Journal - Spider Farmer SF1000, HLG 100, Sun System HPS 150W

• Thread starter tomatoesarecooltoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
No I’ve used it every year now for 25 years my tomatoes are always beautiful and helps fight blossom end rot . Od . Want to see my tomatoes....
Aspirin? Yes I'm in that club too! Sometimes I'm not lucky enough to have the fish heads but whatever lol
I tread a very fine line between farmers wisdom ...nowadays known as bro science ...and data. It's called the CRAAP test. Google it I'm not joking 👍🌱

Last edited:
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Aspirin? Yes I'm in that club too! Sometimes I'm not lucky enough to have the fish heads but whatever lol
I tread a very fine line between farmers wisdom ...nowadays known as bro science ...and data. It's called the C.R.A.P. test. Google it I'm not joking 👍🌱
The more crap you have the better your tomatoes are hahaha 😝

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
No I’ve used it every year now for 25 years my tomatoes are always beautiful and helps fight blossom end rot . Od . Want to see my tomatoes....
Just because I said " urban myth " doesn't mean I don't do it. Lol I use intuition just as much as anyone else I think. And when you do stuff once and it works
The more crap you have the better your tomatoes are hahaha 😝
They like to go DEEP! Watcha got down there? 😆

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

The remaining plants went up the the 5s today, except my two least favorite are sharing a 5 gal. Took off the fan leaves from the bottoms of the plants. Didn't take off any lower stems yet since I am planning to take clones. Second feeding of the white fuzzy bio bombs coming soon.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

So how’s the light running mate I’m not seeing much on your grow wise side of things you are doing a light review yes ?
temps , all that stuff heights of light lux your getting ,,,, info important stuff . Od .I’m thinking about buying a spider farmer led .......

Its around 26000 lux at 16-18 inches, letting my plants stretch up to it so only about 8k lux on the canopy right now. Its holding its own next to a 150W hps and a 100W hlg no problem.

Better on all fronts than my old blurples (2017 viparspectra par 600s), cooler, brighter, better spectrum, fewer watts.

Saw amazon reviews complaining that the dimmer doesn't work, not true the dimmer box has its own switch those people probably never turned the dimmer on lol.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Its around 26000 lux at 16-18 inches, letting my plants stretch up to it so only about 8k lux on the canopy right now. Its holding its own next to a 150W hps and a 100W hlg no problem.

Better on all fronts than my old blurples (2017 viparspectra par 600s), cooler, brighter, better spectrum, fewer watts.

Saw amazon reviews complaining that the dimmer doesn't work, not true the dimmer box has its own switch those people probably never turned the dimmer on lol.
Great I’m convinced I’ll talk to them organise 1000 for the smaller tent change out the burple but leave in the side buddies . Cheers bro .... Dear Santa Spider farmer OD has been a very good boy ....... 😝

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
If you have a legit idea maybe hit up @beluga, he was talking about building some more lights. Yal could be the next new thing.
Oh it’s legit I’m a horticulturalist first off I think of the plant first and it’s requirements my idea will enhance a already good light to the next level . Not going to divulge anymore I want to make a difference. Od

Top Bottom