Te.pretute tesding , is this gonna be accurate

• Thread starter Ph 007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ph 007

Ph 007

I trying to get my room temps more accurate

Will shading may fan speed thermostat and my thwrmore metres at canopy levels ve a good option for goos room temps.

Pics below

U have my fan set to 24c , it was 25c
I'm testing 24-25c , that's 75-77

so vaisccly my fan probe is shared canopy level so it should keep Air temps at 75-77f if i set the fan to 25c/77f

Tepretute tesding  is this gonna be accurate
Tepretute tesding  is this gonna be accurate 2
Tepretute tesding  is this gonna be accurate 3
Tepretute tesding  is this gonna be accurate 4

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Problem with shading like this is you lose the light temp factor....anything in shade will be cooler than anything under intense light. So i would take it down and keep the probe at the center of the room. Around the canopy of the plants. Im thinking it shouldnt be in the shade or direct and constant wind from a fan...fan can blow on it, just not constantly...

Ph 007

Ph 007

I'm trying to get the room air tempreture right, taking it at canopy in e
Mesuring radiant heat, this can change my moving the lihht further or close,
U want to know the teno of the air in the room to get the plants at the right temps not just get the top leaves the right temps,

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I'm trying to get the room air tempreture right, taking it at canopy in e
Mesuring radiant heat, this can change my moving the lihht further or close,
U want to know the teno of the air in the room to get the plants at the right temps not just get the top leaves the right temps,

If you have good air flow around the plants and an inline exhsust fan up top you should be good.

Point is get air going around plants and pull the air up through them at the same time. Radiant heat will move with airflow. Trust me!

Keep the light 24inches from plant canopy...i think you'll be ok

Top Bottom