team deep buddy and dankworth? Where you at?!

• Thread starter tweedy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tweedy

tweedy

I remember there was talk about a project, you guys still workin on something (@dankworth @deep buddy)?

Want to play with a better mouse trap you guys. Ha.

My ladies want to support my fellow Thcfarmers and friends.

sixstring

sixstring

I was just reading about this team up in Danks journal . interested myself cause I'm running jacks classics right now on 80% of my stuff.

tweedy

tweedy

feeling out of the loop what's the project a nute line?
Yup, to the best of my knowledge. I just like the idea of supporting people I know and helping pay their rent so to speak. I think that the online cannabis community is one of the greatest to happen to me and I'd like to give back at some point other than providing my two cents on subjects here and there. Viva la Farm. OG Biowar and Team Deep Buddy Dankworth nutes, what more could your plant want or need? :) aside from a JK bucket of course. Ha.

tweedy

tweedy

havent talked to DW in a while. hope hes doing good. marketability was a concern. charging anyone to KISS seemed silly. not a whole lot going on here. thanks for the interest.
I havent heard from him much either but he popped into my thread the other day and said hello. I totally understand the marketability point but you'd be surprised, look how many people are shelling out huge bucks for jacks (in comparison to cost of production for what is little more than potassium nitrate, monopotassium phosphate and a micro mix).

I think that there are more people who are willing to pay a slight premium for people to do the work than you guys thought. Look at Veg+Bloom, Peters, GH's Maxibloom, etc. They are all still sellin powder at premiums to most folks but you guys could do a farm discount or something to those in the know. :)

Make some moneyyy, so many people (including myself) would rather reach for an easy recipe than mixing my own shit, especially with having direct access to knowledgeable owners :)

ttystikk

ttystikk

Yup, to the best of my knowledge. I just like the idea of supporting people I know and helping pay their rent so to speak. I think that the online cannabis community is one of the greatest to happen to me and I'd like to give back at some point other than providing my two cents on subjects here and there. Viva la Farm. OG Biowar and Team Deep Buddy Dankworth nutes, what more could your plant want or need? :) aside from a JK bucket of course. Ha.

How 'bout a vertical trellis and light mover? Lol

ttystikk

ttystikk

search vertical light mover on you tube. One of the guys is counter balancing two on a single mover. Seems like it might work well for you!

I bet he's doing it with a light rail too, lol

dankworth

dankworth

Glad to see both of you stop in! Hope all has been well Dank and since is my thread I can derail the shit out of it, you ever get around to running those Wifi's?
At some point. Someone I know says he has the infamous #3 on the way, might be fun.

tweedy

tweedy

At some point. Someone I know says he has the infamous #3 on the way, might be fun.
Hope that happens, going to have to get some dried meds from you if it does. I love Wifi and have been dreaming of what the #3 tastes and smells like, ha. Running an Oregon strain called Sweet Tangerine right now, I'll get at you when it's pulled down and let you see, it's tasty. Not much of a kick to it in terms of length but smell, looks, and taste are all on point.

Top Bottom