Team grow - Firefly clones

• Thread starter TerriR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerriR

TerriR

ATM, my favorite strain is Irie Firefly. I was able to grow one female this year...which is not adequate so I took some clones before she started to flower. All the clones are doing great, so I am thinking I will do a grow diary from start to finish with gnat’s a$$ detail...with your help. I will put up the plan and you guys can chime in and let me know which way to go. We can discuss as we go. This will fine tune knowledge for me and maybe a few others. No obligation to participate.

TerriR

TerriR

Grow plan:
not negotiable: 4x4 grow tent, 2 x HLG 100 v2 3000k, 6” ventilation system, 1 small extra fan

TerriR

TerriR

Decision #1: which grow medium? I already have Happy Frog; I also have a new bag of K9; also have a new bag of Botanicare CocoGro (never used coco before)
Decision #2: regular pots or the new MaxxYield 3 gallon (air pots)

note: I am keeping one clone as a bonsai mother, so we will just grow 3

TerriR

TerriR

Decision #3: Nutrients
I have plenty of 3 different lines: Biocanna,Humboldt, and Age Old (who the heck bought that?) I will probably order that Masterblend stuff that Seraphine uses if we go with coco.

91B080D1 886D 4863 949D F94988073186
TerriR

TerriR

Thank you! Humboldt it is...this is a starter pack just to try it....we’ll see how it does. That eliminates the coco, which is fine...I will use the K9 in the air pots. Everything is new to me except this strain. 😳

TerriR

TerriR

Clones repotted into 3 gallon air pots in Lucky Dog K9. I watered them well, then prepared a quart of water with 1/2 tsp Humboldt Golden Tree and 1/4 tsp Rootshield, and watered each with 1/3 of the quart. Also sprayed them generously with Lost Coast in case of bugs. Back in the tent, 18/6 with one of the QBs...I will lower the light gradually this week...and add another one when they need it (maybe now?)

8298FFF0 E22C 4547 8E36 A86A73D05184
Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

Clones repotted into 3 gallon air pots in Lucky Dog K9. I watered them well, then prepared a quart of water with 1/2 tsp Humboldt Golden Tree and 1/4 tsp Rootshield, and watered each with 1/3 of the quart. Also sprayed them generously with Lost Coast in case of bugs. Back in the tent, 18/6 with one of the QBs...I will lower the light gradually this week...and add another one when they need it (maybe now?)
I’d see if they were stretching before I lower the light, I don’t have experience with air pots. What lights do you have

TerriR

TerriR

I’d see if they were stretching before I lower the light, I don’t have experience with air pots. What lights do you have
HLG 100 v2 QB...they are on the floor now, so at least 24” lower than they were...I will leave them as is for now.

TerriR

TerriR

Begin Day 2. The clones are doing great after the repotting. Surprised that the soil hasn’t dried out...won’t be watering today. They are about 60” from the QB...should I lower the light
some now?

11020BE6 E944 4D59 AE59 9E14B97A5266

Latest posts

Top Bottom