Tell me about blueberry

• Thread starter steelyeyes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

steelyeyes

I have what I think is a blueberry plant. I got some what I was told were blueberry seeds for free and one of five popped back around New Years or so. The plant I have looks like pictures of blueberry leaf wise and now it's starting to flower a bit.

Does it grow bigger buds overall, one big cola and smaller buds, or is it an overall producer of many smaller buds? I see quite a few starting which is pretty impressive. The plant is 3 feet tall and 46 inches by 36 inches wide in my 6x4 foot flower room...like it's taking over the place.

How long does it take to completely flower?

I'm really new at this and any information I can get will be greatly appreciated.

N

nor cali farmer

the blueberry i have takes about 55 days and is a bitch. she does not like alot of nutes and if you give her alot she will let you know by losing about a week. small buds

K

Kpezzy

curved tips, like wavy leaf tips is a tell tale sign of blue's

J

John Smith Esq.

^^+^ spot on! 55 days to flower. small buds scattered about the plant. usually small in height but very bushy looking plant. faily low yielding and notoriusly hard to take cuttings from. im told they hardly stretch at all in 12/12 so expect the plant to finish at around 4 and a half feet give or take.

not particularly strong weed and can be a difficult grow but the flavor is amazing tho imo, very fruity in taste and aroma with a distictivley overpowering smell that can be a little musky at times and the smoke is thick & creamy. always makes me giggle.

dug these off the net..
Blueberry

Blueberry 09 thumb

Peace

S

steelyeyes

We had some of the bud from the same strain at the time we got the seeds and that sounds about right. The not liking a lot of nutes sounds right too. The wide dispersion of flowering sites and leaf shape also sound right. I've got some clones that are rooting pretty well but if it's a pain to grow and low yield then I'll lean more toward my other two strains, more known for good yield and a powerful smoke.

Thanks..:)

G

goleboy

If you get a DL Short blueberry strain it yields like sum bitch when topped and traained. They are very light feeders from all that i have seen, i wouldnt say you "loose a week" but the plant defintately gets kicked in her vagina when you over fertilize her. I only had small busites at bottoms of plants, we usually topped once and trained...4 nice huge colas. we also started trimming the bottom 1/3 of the plant where it is absolutely a "dead zone" for light....helps plant focus on the tops.

B

BlueBerryMaster

BlueBerry is no joke!! If done right and cured right i will put it up against most anything. Seed plant will get about 5 to 6 ft outdoor and indoor cloned THEY ARE HELLA PRODUCERS not alot of strectch with then which i thinks awesome for indoor. It will produce a couple zippssss easily of 1 clone about 2 to 2 1/2 ft tall and is a bushy strain NO TOPPING NEEDED it will look as if it was topped though. If your looking for forearm sized colas then this strain not the one but if you want some down right DANK and mighty fine taste then blueberry is an excellent choice. DANKY DANK BLUEBERRY from HGS.......... ;]

B

BlueBerryMaster

This was some BLUEBERRY DANK going in at 6 weeks.....

last_026.JPG
last_022.JPG

B

BlueWater

^^Those pics look exactly like the BB I used to do. Haven't grown it for a few years but i'm putting some outdoors this year. BB, BBxNL and BBxPurpleHaze and BlueDream.

M

mr english

Where i`m from in the uk people are obsessed with blueberry,the fruity taste is as good as it gets,it also seems 2 b 1 of those strains that people don`t seem 2 build a tolerance up 2 easy.

M

MASSES 420KING

blueberry is bang ass shit and i believe that the dp version is bred for indoors as the originator dj shorts version is outdoor and greenhouse bred but can do wonderful things indoors as well good luck i hope you reap in blueberry buds

S

steelyeyes

I've got a lot of buds starting. I might have to set up a special area and light for this one plant because I have a dozen clones leaping at the chance to get in my flower room and this one plant is shading out half my pots in there. They're a different strain and will probably like a stronger nutrient mix to grow well, which will burn the blueberry. That one problem with only having two hydro setups, it's hard to tailor feeding to one of 16 pots.

Top Bottom