Tell Me About Violator Kush...

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
A buddy just stopped by with a gift basket of goodies for my back which I threw out yesterday... And part of it Is a Violator Kush plant, taken from a plant which apparently took a victory in some BC cup in the lower mainland not long ago. Fuzzy on the details as I'm taking cyclobenzaprene and cant remember our whole conversation lol. But allegedly it's the bomb.

Sitting in quarantine right now as it has thrips...

Anyone grown it? Hows it stack up?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Also part of the package was some Charlotte's web oil 1:1, which I promptly made into 40mg thc/40mg Cbd capsules. Waiting for one of these to kick in as I type.

20190408 151615
20190408 151207

Ezlyfe

Ezlyfe

Have two on the go now. Started four weeks ago. I was sold on description of plants and love old world genetics. Unfortunately when you really dig into reviews there are several about it tasting horrible, not being a big producer etc etc. I personally love the Hindu Kush the smell is just amazing. There is a partial grow journal of a guy in ontario that grew it last year and it was over 6' and probably the same in width. He planted May 1st and his last pics were mid 2nd week of oct. He was pulling them that and he had them in 30 gallon fabric planters. Mine will go out around mid May hoping they are 18". 2 x violator kush. And I'm I'm little nervous about the quality at this point only 2/5 terminated and one was sickly for first two weeks, I brought it around though. Also on another site Barneys Farm has all their other strains listed for grows that have happened or are happening and VK is no where on that list under their strains. I'll let u know how mine come along much further into the grow.

IMG 0118
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
That's a bummer. Without good flavour I could care less about it. He didnt mention anything about taste, but did say it's very resinous.

simcoesod

simcoesod

try and get a purple punch clone...it will change your life bro

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
not sure about purple punch, but I do have a lead on spiked punch that looks quite nice.

simcoesod

simcoesod

oh sorry,i didnt mean to call you a newb...i thought i was posting in another thread where a newb is having trouble growing a certain strain

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I wouldn't waste a min growing PP. Already made that mistake once. The crosses are good tho.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
from seed?

From the cut Ivan-> Cannarado -> Homies -> Me. The PP x Larry was 10x better then the cut. I mean I see why PP is hyped so much. The bag appeal is killer. The smoke wasn't anything to write home about. I'd grow Mendo over PP anyday.

simcoesod

simcoesod

i believe you...i figured it would be real potent with the parents involved...
i just messaged the guy to see if he has started rooting the cut yet
he has mendobreath and peanutbutter breath

simcoesod

simcoesod

i just talked to my buddy and i changed the pp to tropicana cookies oni cut
sorry to derail your thread bro,,,carry on

Top Bottom