Tell us something unique about your growing style or an admission of something that goes against grower wisdom.

• Thread starter jguit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ninjadip

ninjadip

I do 5 gallon DWC without any air stones.

I put fresh aloe solution in the reservoir at times of stress.

Clyde4210

Clyde4210

I noticed I top feed a lot for hydroponics causing excessive roots too grow. I do have too stop at some point or I just grow roots.

C

chronic2

The wisdom between store bought and home grown is that I can't tell the difference between a high nurtured environment vs. out in the yard growing under the sun with nothing but water. The time, money, chemicals, equipment to take it to an art form? All that effort and both go down just as smooth. You get just as high if any.

Signed,
Willie Nelson Puffing Club

sambapati

sambapati

The wisdom between store bought and home grown is that I can't tell the difference between a high nurtured environment vs. out in the yard growing under the sun with nothing but water. The time, money, chemicals, equipment to take it to an art form? All that effort and both go down just as smooth. You get just as high if any.

Signed,
Willie Nelson Puffing Club
I resemble that remark.

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

My style is unique in that I never trellis.
So I usually end up running out in a panic during a thunderstorm and just stand out there and bear hug my plants so they dont split apart. Screaming at god like Leutenant Dan.
This is so me lol