Tell us something unique about your growing style or an admission of something that goes against grower wisdom.

• Thread starter jguit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E9noxis

E9noxis

Kick your pots over and they will react instanly and begin growing upwards again. Do this at full height and full side branching.
I just translated sideways and held it straight with a curtain rod
20220726 220947

FlyinEagle

FlyinEagle

I just translated sideways and held it straight with a curtain rod
View attachment 1265341
Yep that'll work, cool pot i need those to keep squirrels from digging in mine. Stimulates the roots so its not really that big a deal.

Air is cooler right against the ground and they seem to like it.
This is what i did, propped up with with a branch agaisnt the stalk.
28C1342C 00B7 4BD9 A3E2 6DC87D338CBA

Last edited:
atmosphere

atmosphere

It was grown on hydrodensa , hard clay balls , very different and a lot smaller than the well known lava / vulcanic balls.
At night they recieved high EC levels , during the day just EC 1,5

E9noxis

E9noxis

Yep that'll work, cool pot i need those to keep squirrels from digging in mine. Stimulates the roots so its not really that big a deal.

Air is cooler right against the ground and they seem to like it.
This is what i did, propped up with with a branch agaisnt the stalk.
View attachment 1265372

These pots have bad drainage. Stays wet for days and days. It's a gamble using it but the bottom 3 inches has no roots so it should be ok

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I thought this could be a fun thread..

Tell us something unique/unorthodox about your growing style.

I have an admission. I've never once foliar fed a plant. 🤫
I'm not sure if this applies to the conversation but after harvesting my different strains they all get put into 1 jar or now Grove bags. It drives my 40+ yr old son crazy....well wtf am I smoking he says? I guess that matters to him.... lol

On my last grow I tossed Bubble Bomb, Tangie99 & a Jph in together, GG#4 Gelato & GSC in a new 1/2 lb bag . PlatinumOG with more Jam/purp/haze & Tangie. Its not for sale and I just reach in and grab a handfull for daily smoke. I don't really care what I get its all nice smoke.....as long as my jars/ bags are full i'm a happy grower.

2Bad

2Bad

I'm not sure if this applies to the conversation but after harvesting my different strains they all get put into 1 jar or now Grove bags. It drives my 40+ yr old son crazy....well wtf am I smoking he says? I guess that matters to him.... lol

On my last grow I tossed Bubble Bomb, Tangie99 & a Jph in together, GG#4 Gelato & GSC in a new 1/2 lb bag . PlatinumOG with more Jam/purp/haze & Tangie. Its not for sale and I just reach in and grab a handfull for daily smoke. I don't really care what I get its all nice smoke.....as long as my jars/ bags are full i'm a happy grower.
Everybodys cannabinoid receptors act differently. You got the golden receptors @PipeCarver LMAO

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I recently had a confrontation with cleanliness in the grow area. Right now my big problem is there are only 24 hours in a day.

Work has exploded and I have way too much work to do for my 2 jobs. In a recent grow, I decided I didn't like some of the new strains I grew, and let them hang from the ceiling until I needed a place to hang a newly chopped plant. The old plant had active spider webs in it, between branches. These were not mites.

I'm constantly saying, "When I have time, I'll…" …clean up, …add another circuit and a new tent, …try out the Octopots I bought last year… Now I realize I'll have time to do all this when I dump one of these fucking jobs. The one where I'm not the boss will be going bye-bye. I'm actually working NOW, but it's so boring I have to drop in here to yak about growing pot.
An update on my not having time to fart situation: I'm quitting the job where I'm not the boss on December 31, unless I crack first (which still might happen). At the end of June I told them 6 months. Now I'm saying to myself, "Six??? WTF were you thinking?"

I'd really fuck up my bosses if I left now, and I like them. So only 157 days to go before I only somewhat fuck up my bosses.

They asked if I could help find a replacement soil scientist. Sorry, but the reality is that if you've seen one American soil scientist, you've seen us both. For some reason, 18-year old college freshman don't consider looking at dirt for a living to be exciting and sexy. These punk kids today...

FlyinEagle

FlyinEagle

I've thought about this. But what keeps the soil in and how do you water them?
Stand it back up again to
water, or in my case just water the whole pot if its a fabric pot.
Roots have established enough soil wont fall out.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

My style is unique in that I never trellis.
So I usually end up running out in a panic during a thunderstorm and just stand out there and bear hug my plants so they dont split apart. Screaming at god like Leutenant Dan.

N1ghtL1ght

N1ghtL1ght

Staff
Supporter
It was grown on hydrodensa , hard clay balls , very different and a lot smaller than the well known lava / vulcanic balls.
At night they recieved high EC levels , during the day just EC 1,5
Thanks for your kind response. Did you have a drainage system installed? What's the advantage of these denser pebbles?

It really looks like a heavy yield, what kind of lamp was used?

D

dean1963

i pee on the neighbours plants as a test now.
will get back with results

FlyinEagle

FlyinEagle

This is a dwarf that refused to grow but i left it in the tent because i paid alot for the seed 😒😂
GG#4 has dwarf genomes.
89666925 E630 4CF1 BE3B CBE0C6A8DB4A

Top Bottom