Temp/humidity

• Thread starter PTA420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PTA420

PTA420

Temperature in my grow room is 69F and 50 percent humidity. Please note these temps were taken with my phone.This is pre lights I'm just gauging room temp and humidity. I'm going threw pre set up routines and needing some information. Do those two numbers at the top sound ideal or problematic? Listen I know I haven't told any numerous amount of factors all I need to know is would they meaning 69/50 be acceptable in your grow room?

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

You at least want to be 70's possibly almost 80 degrees humidity is fine, the warmer veg (think spring and summer) and when you start to flower it's ok to drop like it's going into fall.

sixstring

sixstring

both my veg and flower hit 65f lights out alot.i try to keep them around 70f though.in winter its not uncommon to see 62-64f in my flower room at night

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Temperature in my grow room is 69F and 50 percent humidity. Please note these temps were taken with my phone.This is pre lights I'm just gauging room temp and humidity. I'm going threw pre set up routines and needing some information. Do those two numbers at the top sound ideal or problematic? Listen I know I haven't told any numerous amount of factors all I need to know is would they meaning 69/50 be acceptable in your grow room?

How are you taking Temperatures and humidity with your phone? Do You have a thermometer and Hygrometer yet?

During veg lights on you want to try to be in the orange part of this chart. So 69/50 during lights on veg is OK. It would be a little better to be 78° and 70% humidity though.

Lights off is not quite as important.

Latest posts

Top Bottom