Temperature Control

• Thread starter peninsulabud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

peninsulabud

Hi all.

What are you guys using for temperature control? I am having issues with my room being way too cold with the exhaust fan running. I need something fairly cheap to control the fan and heater. Any good recommendations?

Fred Ziffle

Fred Ziffle

I have couple of these running my exhaust fan but so far my temps been doing fairly good. But temps just started dropping here to 50's low and 70's for highs and tent is about 75° in morning and runs around 80-82 during afternoon. I'll have to see if I need heat when gets colder out as my tents are in my sunroom and no heat in there but sun that gets through the windows...

P

peninsulabud

Thanks Fred.

I may try that out. The fan (Max-Fan 6”) has 3 speed selections, but they are all pretty fast.

In the end, I would like to build my own control system, but the grow area will be moving soon.

Slimone

Slimone

Depending on the size of your room you could try splitting the flower area at opposite light schedules and exhaust and draw into each other.....possibly

Oscarmeyer87

Oscarmeyer87

I had the same problem growing in northern Canada, I eventually bought one of these controllers, will turn the fan on only as needed to cool the room. Ends up being on once or twice an hour for like 10-15 minutes. I also have a heater plugged into a timer that turns on once lights turn off. So far I am happy with this product.

31580CBB 00AE 4DEE 934E 545779F25EE0
Top Bottom