temple ball

• Thread starter organic herbalist
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organic herbalist

heres a couple of pics of some fresh temple ball bullets.
it comes squashed together made up of bullets instead of just 1 lump. the guy said this is from the newest harvest in nepal.
the stuff is very very soft and oily. photos were taken after it has been in the fridge so you carnt see how soft it is as its hard at the moment but after only a couple of mins at room temp it goes real soft. you can see the resin stains on the bag.

Teple ball 001
Teple ball 009
Teple ball 016
Teple ball 004
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh yes!!! Lovely stuff.

F

Foxy Trees

This looks so delicious organic herbalist !

I makes me wanna go to nepal - now !

I wish I could come across such quality hash where I live, but it seems there aren't many left who care about quality nowadays.

Enjoy your temple balls

O

organic herbalist

to be honest i dont really smoke temple ball. i prefer a nice mazar afghanni as i only really smoke indicas. i smoke the odd joint of the temple ball during the day as it gets me nice and active and makes the front of my head tingle lol

H

hazyfontazy

to be honest i dont really smoke temple ball. i prefer a nice mazar afghanni as i only really smoke indicas. i smoke the odd joint of the temple ball during the day as it gets me nice and active and makes the front of my head tingle lol

quality looks great ,,
persevere with it ,i find the high of nepalese supreme to all others ,i just sit giggling like a kid on his first spliff ,i love the stuff

B

British_Hempire

Nepalese, yummy, like Hazy says, one of the most astounding heady highs you can find.

H

hazyfontazy

is temple balls actually made in temples anymore ?
its illegal afterall and i dont think the monks who used to make it would want to break the law ,,
lets start a campaign to keep bubblebags out of nepal ,,keep it natural :ninja

O

organic herbalist

i always heard that the monks made royal temple balls what had opium mixed in with it. in 20 years of smoking ive never come across any but a few older tokers i no said it was about many years ago.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I found this stuff some what similar to coke in its first effects. And slightly addictive.

Really really high in the head and instant. And so smooth. Not the best tasting hash in the world, but nep isn't really about the taste imo. Its about climbing the sofa with your heart beatingh out of your chest, lOl.

H

hazyfontazy

i always heard that the monks made royal temple balls what had opium mixed in with it. in 20 years of smoking ive never come across any but a few older tokers i no said it was about many years ago.

years ago we used to get supposed opiumated black ,was really heavy and when cut u could see that it was soaked in something,wether it was opium or not i'll never know

H

hazyfontazy

partytime at organics house ,,let all go and end up in a nepalling state lol

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

that looks amazing.
would be nice if the US could get some fine imports like that.
but i really don't ever see that happening.

C

Cannalingus

like tokin crystal coke yeah!

I found this stuff some what similar to coke in its first effects. And slightly addictive.

Really really high in the head and instant. And so smooth. Not the best tasting hash in the world, but nep isn't really about the taste imo. Its about climbing the sofa with your heart beatingh out of your chest, lOl.

I cannot begin to describe how similar (but finer) the experince of some full melting trichomes smoked pure and a hit of koka base... Although I prefer the herb much more. (tastewise AND effectwise)

I got some morrocan hash consisting of almost pure trichomes. Very heady although it's not just trich-heads in it.

P

poutpup07

the shot cut down the center looks like a brownie cut before its cooked all the way. anyways awesome looking hash...... any thoughts on how to press like 2 or 3 gram pieces? i scrape on a piece of silk screen and usually smoke the dust but would like to make some pressed stuff as i never see it where im from.
peace
pout

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Pressing can be quite simple.

I like to put in some celephane rapping and place in my shoe, and walk around in my hash for a day or so. The heat and pressure slowly turns your powdery hash into a nice sticky block, seaping with oil. Lovely!

Turkish heal press!

S

spinkus

Great idea! Always found kif pressed with a pressing tool as bland, not like real hash, not enough heat. But the method with the cellophane and shoe.....Brilliant!

P

poutpup07

sweet feet!

lol...im thinking about the smell of this dudes feet that i know...i like people to take the shoes off in the house but this dude gets a pass....thats a stellar idear though the constant moving and pressing to get the oils moving and really working gonna have to give this one a whirl!
peace
pout

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Pressing can be quite simple.

I like to put in some celephane rapping and place in my shoe, and walk around in my hash for a day or so. The heat and pressure slowly turns your powdery hash into a nice sticky block, seaping with oil. Lovely!

Turkish heal press!

and you forgot to mention not to have stinky feet coz this may effect the smell & taste of the hash lol

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
This is why this method works best with cheese, LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom