Temps / Humidity between 2 ,3x3 tents , side by side .

• Thread starter One drop
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ok I have been doing some checking out in my tents situated side by side on the temp and humidity I have and how I’m going to rectify the problem pic up sho grow tent & flower tent temps and humidity I’m coming into winter down here south of anywhere really , grow tent has 400w MH simple batwing deflectors ,4 “ in-line fan charcoal scrubber , flower tent runs pretty much the same but HPS globe ,6” fan , scrubber and can fan ( previous grows in this tent has 600w HPS but I found it to hot so switched it out , leaving the 6” system I thought no point pulling a pice of art down fron the roof of tent took to long to get it up there i only one man. In the pic you see I’m getting the high 28 deg c 43 % H on 18/6 cycle a bit high temp but take in mind I live I cold Tasmania temps drop so quick it’s very hard to keep the grow shed at even temp , .

ok Flower tent has temp of 20 .7 ish 75% h @ 11/13 lights out 6” suction fan off ,clip fan on which is situated over passive intake and it helps draw passive air in at moment temp in tent is now at 20.7 deg c 75h we had a cold snap last night snow up on mountains when I woke up at 5 am I saw the temp had dropped to 14 .5 deg c 85% H to cold n wet , well I have made a quick fix till lights on have extended my passive tube to be near a oil heater I keep in the shed for such problems see pic , .
Now to fix the problem on a more permanent basis all I have to do is to swap the globes over in the tents , using the 6” system to cool the MH heat down quicker and HPS into the 4” suction system , just got to wait till my 11/13 and 18/ 6 are on at 4 pm today . I normally would wright so much just bored indoors it’s pissing down wind blowing some big low pressure system out there , please note the correct outdoor temp is today 12 deg c these sensors are in tents and I’m warm in front of fire dog at feet spliff in hand .

Temps  humidity between 2 3x3 tents  side by side 3
Temp reading better than 14.5 deg c used oil heater to help increase the heat passive air intake being used to suck warm air in .

Temps  humidity between 2 3x3 tents  side by side
Temps  humidity between 2 3x3 tents  side by side 2
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Here’s the temps n humidity sorted a quick light globe change out swap plants over job done

54D56E10 CFBA 4A5F 892E E6556D3C0AB2
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Does that oil heater near your intake really make a big difference as I’m having the exact same problem in my shed I haven’t insulated my grow space at all I am waiting till my current flower tent finishes first then starting seperate grow and flower spaces on alternate light cycles to try and combat our cold winters so I will try the oil filter near the intake c how it goes cheers👍

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Does that oil heater near your intake really make a big difference as I’m having the exact same problem in my shed I haven’t insulated my grow space at all I am waiting till my current flower tent finishes first then starting seperate grow and flower spaces on alternate light cycles to try and combat our cold winters so I will try the oil filter near the intake c how it goes cheers👍
Yes it dose increase the temp in the shed as the lungs of the grow opp I'm running my lights at night to combat the cold it's getting freezing way down south ..

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Yea I run my lights during the night aswell but day temps are what’s getting me so def going to try the oil heater trick it ain’t much warmer up the north of the state either mate👍

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Yea I run my lights during the night aswell but day temps are what’s getting me so def going to try the oil heater trick it ain’t much warmer up the north of the state either mate👍
Great keep us posted buddy good luck I think you will be very happy . And your plants will be as well

Top Bottom