Tengu Seed Co, TropFrost, and Frostette grown from seed with SpiderFarmer sf2000

• Thread starter jmac420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jmac420

jmac420

Hi THCfarmer family

I am excited to share the progress of Trustfalls Tengu Seed Co grow I have started. Disclaimer I am a noob grower only have a few grows under my belt and those being clones, this will be my first from seeds grow. I also had some last-minute changes and had to move the grow operation which had me a bit out of sorts but think I am finally catching up a little bit so sorry for the delay of posts hopefully from here out I can update and add as the grow progresses.
I have been watching Trusfall grow out some killer bud and the genetics seem to be straight fire, a round of applause for this guy he is doing the real work to make all our grows that much better.
So for this grow I did 3 Trop Frost and 3 Frostette, I also did 3 Midnight Snack by GreenPoint Seeds. I germinated all of them on April 1st, all Trop Frost popped and took off and 2 of the 3 of Frosteete popped as well, On the Midnight Snack from Greenpoint I had 2 of the 3 pop and one died a couple of days later, a bummer so I put one more seed of the midnight snack in root riot cube and bam got another plant but about a week behind. All used the water germination for 24 hours then put in the soil.
Grow Method
For this grow I am using the Shaded corners method of Promix, EWC, and Perlite, and then amending with Gaia Green and some other micronutes as laid out by Shaded, also got some info from Primo Clones so if anyone is curious on the medium and nutes being used that is what I am using currently. So much good info on THCfarmer bounced around some other forums but this one seems to have the real growmies and peeps trying to help so thanks everyone for sharing your knowledge. Below are some links to the grow medium.

as for grow set up the veg tent is a 2x4x5 viparspectra (good tent but a bit short, works for veg pretty well, flower stage they might get a bit close to the lights) with the spider-farmer sf2000 in there. I have a humidifier for early veg that's running and hat the RH around 70 and temps high 70's. Once ready for flower will move to the 4x4 ac infinity tent ( this thing is awesome, quality is there, and very happy with the tent and it is priced fair as well.) I will probably buy another ac infinity tent if I need another.

Tengu seed co tropfrost and frostette grown from seed with spiderfarmer sf2000
Tengu seed co tropfrost and frostette grown from seed with spiderfarmer sf2000 2
Tengu seed co tropfrost and frostette grown from seed with spiderfarmer sf2000 3
Tengu seed co tropfrost and frostette grown from seed with spiderfarmer sf2000 4

about 10 days after sprout

Tengu seed co tropfrost and frostette grown from seed with spiderfarmer sf2000 5
Tengu seed co tropfrost and frostette grown from seed with spiderfarmer sf2000 6
Tengu seed co tropfrost and frostette grown from seed with spiderfarmer sf2000 7
Tengu seed co tropfrost and frostette grown from seed with spiderfarmer sf2000 8

2 weeks after sprout also took some clones from some plants in the flower tent
Tengu seed co tropfrost and frostette grown from seed with spiderfarmer sf2000 9

at almost 3 weeks 4/20
Tengu seed co tropfrost and frostette grown from seed with spiderfarmer sf2000 10

up potted to 1 gal fabric pots from solo on 4/26
Tengu seed co tropfrost and frostette grown from seed with spiderfarmer sf2000 11
Tengu seed co tropfrost and frostette grown from seed with spiderfarmer sf2000 12
Tengu seed co tropfrost and frostette grown from seed with spiderfarmer sf2000 13
Tengu seed co tropfrost and frostette grown from seed with spiderfarmer sf2000 14

Thanks again Trustfall you are doing some great work man can't wait to get these grown out. For anyone thinking about getting from Trustfall, do it you won't regret the genetics you get. Stoked to get my first grow-from-seed under my belt as well. Oh, and I did top the plants on 4/20 as well at the fifth node. If you have any questions or input feel free to add, still learning over here haha, happy growing friends

Jmac

jmac420

jmac420

Thanks for letting me know I am a bit new to posting so not sure if I did something wrong here I will investigate

jmac420

jmac420

And I transferred to 1 gal fabric pots on 4/26. Sorry original post was a bit of a mess with pics not working, thanks for joining in.

jmac420

jmac420

Trop Frost - Tropicana Cookies x Okie - Tengu Seeds
Frostette - Grape Cream Caske x Okie - Tengu Seeds
Midnight Snack - BLue Dream x Animal Cookies - GreenPoint Seeds

In case anyone was wondering

jmac420

jmac420

You won’t be disappointed with those Frostette they are no joke!!! Following along :)
Watching yours is what made me ultimately decide on the Frostette was going to do Golden Member which is Trustfalls Golden Ticket x Cinderella Man, it will be the next round.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Yo buddy! Plants look freakin great! @jmac420 is helping take Tengu to the next level and you will see what I’m talking about once completed. So please support him as you would me. 🙏🏻
I finally grew that trop cooks respectably this last round and have had it in the jar for a couple of weeks, I’m impressed fantastic flavor and it got me high which I can’t say that for a lot of purple weed.
Adding the bulk and the frost of the okie it’s gonna be wild lol

jmac420

jmac420

Yo buddy! Plants look freakin great! @jmac420 is helping take Tengu to the next level and you will see what I’m talking about once completed. So please support him as you would me. 🙏🏻
I finally grew that trop cooks respectably this last round and have had it in the jar for a couple of weeks, I’m impressed fantastic flavor and it got me high which I can’t say that for a lot of purple weed.
Adding the bulk and the frost of the okie it’s gonna be wild lol
Yo Trustfall thanks for checking out the grow, so excited for these strains, again thanks for the work you have been doing. After seeing frostette grown out a couple times pretty stoked for it but the Trop Frost is what I might be the most interested in and it is grown great so far. Got a while before I am smoking it but so excited to have them growing. Thanks Trustfall.

Top Bottom