Tengu seed journal !! Oreo x ok wedding cake and triangle kush x ok wedding cake !Pics included

• Thread starter Jestertz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jestertz

@Trustfall @tenguseeds

I recently purchased tengu seeds. 3rd grow I'll be starting. I will end up changing lights by flower but the soil is the elite living soil blend ( my current seedling are doing insane in living soil so spent 200 on enough for 6 plants 🪴 just for tengu seeds ) ( I also know it's cheaper to make my own but seeing as I'm new to the game in general. And even newer to organic I opted for pre-made soil ))

In this grow are 4 oreo x ok wedding. And 4 triangle kush x wedding cake.
I added little bit of bat guano and bacteria into the seedling cups. I placed them in water and 24 hrs later they looked like this already ! I usually place in water 24 hrs. Than to papertowel for 2. 3 days. These went straight to soil already have tails !

Tengu seed journal  pics included
Tengu seed journal  pics included 2
Tengu seed journal  pics included 3
Tengu seed journal  pics included 4
Tengu seed journal  pics included 5
J

Jestertz

Was excited when I got home ! Couldn't wait to check. For the record if these die its purely my fault .... only did 2 grows. Havnt even been growing a year yet. But 7 outta 8 are alrdy above soil. 48 hours after placing in water to germinate. Amazing. Idk if this is the norm. But my last 20 plants took 4. To 7 days to be at this stage.

20230516 180532
20230516 180523
20230516 180528
20230516 180545
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Was excited when I got home ! Couldn't wait to check. For the record if these die its purely my fault .... only did 2 grows. Havnt even been growing a year yet. But 7 outta 8 are alrdy above soil. 48 hours after placing in water to germinate. Amazing. Idk if this is the norm. But my last 20 plants took 4. To 7 days to be at this stage.
Quick question I diddnt see it mentioned or asked, I saw you covered the bottoms with black tape (perfect) coulda slipped them into some red solo cups that woulda worked as well, but both ways work, but do you have holes in the bottom of the cups for drainage?

J

Jestertz

Quick question I diddnt see it mentioned or asked, I saw you covered the bottoms with black tape (perfect) coulda slipped them into some red solo cups that woulda worked as well, but both ways work, but do you have holes in the bottom of the cups for drainage?
Yes I do. I drilled 4 holes in side and one in bottom of the inner solo cups. And two holes in bottom outer cups pencil size or larger.

( first one I did in clear because I wanted to watch my roots. I had some algae a guy notice in one pic and that's when I used black tape this time. Being new I'm enjoying watching the roots and seeing how they develop )

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Yes I do. I drilled 4 holes in side and one in bottom of the inner solo cups. And two holes in bottom outer cups pencil size or larger.

( first one I did in clear because I wanted to watch my roots. I had some algae a guy notice in one pic and that's when I used black tape this time. Being new I'm enjoying watching the roots and seeing how they develop )
It’s cool to see them but they do hate light, I transplant as quickly as possible (and as safely as possible for the plants) as long as they have holes you’re good, at least 2 or 3 in each of those is probably plenty if they are pencil sized.

J

Jestertz

It’s cool to see them but they do hate light, I transplant as quickly as possible (and as safely as possible for the plants) as long as they have holes you’re good, at least 2 or 3 in each of those is probably plenty if they are pencil sized.
Can kind of see them in photos. Same as the tops to. Same sizes

20230516 220223
20230516 220220
20230516 222015
J

Jestertz

Being new I didn't know when the transplant. When the roots got massive etc until the ones I have in the pots with the babies I did clear cup and had algae guy noticed and told me. I alrdy had clear cups plants so just added black tape to a second cup.

20230516 222406
20230516 222011
Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Looks like you did the first 2 at the perfect time, at solo cup stage once the leaves become wider than the cup it’s usually ready to transplant, cup is usually full of roots by then, here’s a 1 gal that was transplanted from a solo cup about 30 days before
She probably coulda used it after 20 days lol

120C2AF2 031E 4FFE BC26 53C9B451469F
J

Jestertz

Man I was gone for 3 days for work. And tengu seeds kept working themselves ! ! Lil monsters ! All of them are doing OK. One I think I drowned a little. Still new to living soil. ... well see lol 😆 but so far. 19 outta 10 for tengu seeds for me.

20230525 184311
20230525 184308
20230525 191505
20230525 184301
20230525 135225
J

Jestertz

4 day later. Seem to be doing better since transplant so success ?? Lol one guy looked sad. But looks better. Living soil is confusing. I shld have more than enough nutrients in soil etc but leaves looked little sad. And hard to keep soil wet enough eithout being to wet lol 😆 but they're all alive and green !! Happy as he'll. The three leaf has one lead now as next node. Weird lol

Just added some perlite. Manure. castings. And myco. Kind 330watt light. The one before the tengu seeds looked light burnt so lowered light intensisity to 50 percent.

Not much to report yet. Waiting for 7 nodes to top and clone.

20230528 220534

Latest posts

Top Bottom