For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
WTF wow man that is nuts your like a Jedi master all Yoda and shit. The force is strong in you lol 😆 no really you need to do lessons on growing. Not joking now that it is legal you could do it on YouTube. Do product reviews all that jazz telling you man you could start a brand be sweeeeet. I know I'm down with watching.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
WTF wow man that is nuts your like a Jedi master all Yoda and shit. The force is strong in you lol 😆 no really you need to do lessons on growing. Not joking now that it is legal you could do it on YouTube. Do product reviews all that jazz telling you man you could start a brand be sweeeeet. I know I'm down with watching.
This is funny because I had someone message me today with some crazy request to guide him step by step day by day process.🤯 I told him $200 per day 🤩
Ain’t nobody got time for that!
Here’s something special to me and a break from the 3p a light frosted cookie 🍪 bangers lol.
This is my triangle kush x Cinderella man keeper. The buds grew flat 😂 in cookie nute friendly under a hot hps and still came out tasty af! This girl dialed under a led I’m telling ya the high is a 🚀 to the 🌙 cut at 9 weeks. Uplifting, mood enhancing thought provoking high. Strong citrus 🍊 tk terps.

1672A190 60CC 4455 AC25 DEC4941AC8F7
4B1DCD33 C314 438A B5C5 BA93BF776339
F79C54C0 4D9D 4448 A020 D895B18E3C50
BA0C9EAA 8372 429B 8BCD F1C13E86DDE5
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

This is funny because I had someone message me today with some crazy request to guide him step by step day by day process.🤯 I told him $200 per day 🤩
Here’s something special to me and a break from the 3p a light frosted cookie 🍪 bangers lol.
This is my triangle kush x Cinderella man keeper. The buds grew flat 😂 in cookie nute friendly under a hot hps and still came out tasty af! This girl dialed under a led I’m telling ya the high is a 🚀 to the 🌙 cut at 9 weeks. Uplifting, mood enhancing thought provoking high. Strong citrus 🍊 tk terps.
That is how the papya x cindyman grew, it tastes delicious though. I think i stunted it by going overboard with a sulfar burner. That sulfar really brings out the flavor though

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
That is how the papya x cindyman grew, it tastes delicious though. I think i stunted it by going overboard with a sulfar burner. That sulfar really brings out the flavor though
I agree on the sulfur!
Papaya cake x Cman were all short and stacked for me. I need to do another round of those because when I did them last time I had pm and it screwed the flavor on most of them.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I am finally trimming the apple fritter x wedding cake. It to was stunted but heavy terps, it leans towards the wedding cake. Haven't even smoked any yet. I want it to sit in the Grove bags for awhile after its all trimmed

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
I told you your skills are super valuable and personal lessons should start at what the colleages charge like 10 grand. Why not you might not have a doctorate (maybe you do) but your results speak for themselves. Those triangle kush x Cinderella man buds look similar to that Jack strain I used to get in NYC in the 90s. Flat long buds that smelled of citrus and spice and super great high.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I told you your skills are super valuable and personal lessons should start at what the colleages charge like 10 grand. Why not you might not have a doctorate (maybe you do) but your results speak for themselves. Those triangle kush x Cinderella man buds look similar to that Jack strain I used to get in NYC in the 90s. Flat long buds that smelled of citrus and spice and super great high.
10k is acceptable to mr landy for a semester lol🤩 I knew this plant was looking special while growing think I actually posted a couple updates in this thread.
My style for growing and breeding is all self taught through trial and error. I don’t write down anything, I don’t calculate there is no precision no scientific bullshit. I look at plants I spend time with them and I figure it out. This is what growing is to me, learn the plant become the plant so it becomes a second language if you will. I’ve never read a grow book only plants. Define the odds that’s what makes it difficult to replicate me. Same thing with breeding, it’s all ideas that pop into my head while growing smoking and living the plant life. I feel we are just getting started here and the sky is the limit.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
10k is acceptable to mr landy for a semester lol🤩 I knew this plant was looking special while growing think I actually posted a couple updates in this thread.
My style for growing and breeding is all self taught through trial and error. I don’t write down anything, I don’t calculate there is no precision no scientific bullshit. I look at plants I spend time with them and I figure it out. This is what growing is to me, learn the plant become the plant so it becomes a second language if you will. I’ve never read a grow book only plants. Define the odds that’s what makes it difficult to replicate me. Same thing with breeding, it’s all ideas that pop into my head while growing smoking and living the plant life. I feel we are just getting started here and the sky is the limit.
You are 100% correct that is what I am about I sometimes just go sit with my plants see how they are if they are happy. I am going to try to dry some organic apple seeds and grow some apples trees this year just to see if I can. I know that will be a many year process but who cares it will be fun. I want to plant some apple and pear trees on public land then watch them grow see how long until they produce. Hey just sent you a PM too with tracking have great day bro

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
You are 100% correct that is what I am about I sometimes just go sit with my plants see how they are if they are happy. I am going to try to dry some organic apple seeds and grow some apples trees this year just to see if I can. I know that will be a many year process but who cares it will be fun. I want to plant some apple and pear trees on public land then watch them grow see how long until they produce. Hey just sent you a PM too with tracking have great day bro
Probably 6-7 years till they fruit, usually 2-3’ bare root whips take about 5 years to produce fully , (dwarf varieties usually a year or 2 faster) I just planted 10 trees last spring, bunch of different fruits. Would be cool to plant a bunch near a public park or walking trail.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Probably 6-7 years till they fruit, usually 2-3’ bare root whips take about 5 years to produce fully , (dwarf varieties usually a year or 2 faster) I just planted 10 trees last spring, bunch of different fruits. Would be cool to plant a bunch near a public park or walking trail.
Planted a bare root peach tree last year, cant wait to see it fruit

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
That was kind of my plan I go hiking in the same area all the time so taking care of them would not be an issue I take care of the trails when there anyway. I just wanted to see if I could grow them and then get them going for other people to enjoy. Got to do something and planting trees of all kinds is cool. Some more cool than others 😎

Top Bottom