For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Honestly they are all similar in the terp range, first thing you notice is pbb but then the tootsie comes in. Haven’t really smoked them much but expect ting more of the chocolate to come out once they cure up. Interesting to say the least.
Ok sweet I'm going to dig around and find the seed list you sent and see. Thanks

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Hey I sent you a PM as did not want to confuse anything if I posted something out of date just let me know if still good and thanks man. Oh have other question I'll shoot you a PM later thanks again

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey I sent you a PM as did not want to confuse anything if I posted something out of date just let me know if still good and thanks man. Oh have other question I'll shoot you a PM later thanks again
Not sure why but it won’t let me quote your post about the Pbkk, anyway they are regular seeds buddy not fem. I got cuts though but like I said there is 4 phenos going to run them again.if you get a rerun in this house you gotta be at least above average. When I grow plants in my coco system it really shows who can hang and who can’t. Like sacred princess 7..so good on the second run.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
My two favorite phenos of original diesel x okie.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
My two favorite phenos of original diesel x okie.
Sweet and hey bro I got the package today you the man I just sent you more cash via venmo let me know if we are square or if I still owe you anything thanks again really

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hows the high on that ODxOkie TF?
Best part about it buddy. Especially the one without the cup in the video which is the #8. It’s early identical to original diesel by itself from the high to the color to the way the buds form.
This one is my favorite when other strains are not giving the effect you want this is what you go for. It’s not a sweet tasty treat but the flavor is pleasant and the high is strong in the head.
Sweet and hey bro I got the package today you the man I just sent you more cash via venmo let me know if we are square or if I still owe you anything thanks again really
We are good now buddy no worries I’ll dm you 😉
Put me on the list for some of these. Sounds gnarly
I’ll try to dig up the male picture gonna put some back vine into that cheese!
Got to love the okie it is a crazy strong frame I am 100% going to run some outdoors this year and let them go. I want to see how big I can get them
Think he was referring to a Cinderella man cross but structure should be great on both 👊🏻

Top Bottom