For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Wow great work dude. I Dk y but u really helped me visualize how to do this and more importantly made me when try it immediately lol. I’m too lazy. I rarely top, hardly ever bend/break or scrog, and I don’t feed to offset stretch. I just like to come up with the most elaborate homemade bracing system for my skyscrapers 😂. Anyways this really clicks for my stoned ass rn. Much thx homie. And props to Mike too, doing these genetics justice 👍
Thank you bro, legit, holler at me anytime. I have no problem showing ya a few tricks man!!! Hope to see you bust it out 👊🏻

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Gotta post these in here too since they are all Tengu 👺
Bogkb16
123 1

Pgojo #4
123 1

Sorcha
123 1

Frostette showing the fuck up!
123 1

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
that fade goes all the way back to the c99 male from my very first breeding project.
Some do more yellows some more purples even had a lot of reds when I did the tk x Cman under the black dog led.
I’d that was strictly pbb you were growing would just get darker and darker.
Hey man, I’m totally happy with it. It’s fantastic. And the flavor profile is morphing as fast as the color changes. It’s getting more and more of those earthy sweet pb notes. I have one plant that’s already done. I’m just letting it hang out though. I flipped on sept 25. So it makes sense. I’m getting close. I figure 2 more weeks for the majority.

H

hilbert

Just got my beans from the man and they arrived better than advertised. Thanks a ton, dude. Now I need to figure out how to break it to my wife that the guest room in the basement is about to undergo a slight renovation to make room for more tents...

H

hilbert

Brilliant, I can relate to that. I'm already thinking similar only a week or so in to my first tent grow. Many wiser heads told me to go bigger but have to let the missus get used to what I have first!

Gotta have a veg ten, bro. And a mother tent. And gonna need a second flower tent as well because variety is the spice of life. And a cloner is gonna need another tent. And all these extra clones need to go somewhere...

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Gotta have a veg ten, bro. And a mother tent. And gonna need a second flower tent as well because variety is the spice of life. And a cloner is gonna need another tent. And all these extra clones need to
I truly believe until you have exactly 37 tents, you are just rolling schwag. anything less is just not gonna cut it. You get into the 40 tent territory though. Game on bitches!!! 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Who did I give the uk cheese x triangle man seeds too? Was suppose to be a thc farm colab..
Well, that was Johnblazer. He got them, then fell off was supposed to receive them, grab a few and pass them on. So I’ve been hitting the kid up wondering where he’s been. I sent him some things too. Then poof.
🤨

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I had space set aside for those too. Really wanted to bust those out bro. Shame.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I had space set aside for those too. Really wanted to bust those out bro. Shame.
Well, that was Johnblazer. He got them, then fell off was supposed to receive them, grab a few and pass them on. So I’ve been hitting the kid up wondering where he’s been. I sent him some things too. Then poof.
🤨
Well damn, hopefully everything ok.
Might have to just send you some as I was interested in seeing them.
Imagine a citrus nutty cheese 😅 my triangle man female is light citrus heavy on the 🥜 🌰 🤠

Top Bottom