• Tagged users None
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
6CA502E4 F4DB 48D8 8EBF DDA29B88D3A4
Happier than a 🐖 in 💩

Toohighmyguy

Toohighmyguy

Love what you got going on. I understand from a business perspective off what you have going on. It's a hell of thing to be so business minded. Above my pay grade. To myself love is to be spread. Not a financial incentive. If you spread love well being follows. Love and respect. Really love seeing a meticulous person of your ability to be able to have document your lineages. I unfortunately only learn by hands on. One love

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Damn trust so many trichs on that 2nd one haha I thought the light was reflecting weird at first till you got close haha
She finishes quick too. 🙌🏻 the o haze longer flowering she’s actually just starting to shine up but the beans are close to be king ready.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Hey man it all looks so damn good you can tell the love that goes into your craft. When you get a chance let me know if you have an updated seed list. I want to stock up on some seeds for spring thanks bro.
Citrus7144

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey man it all looks so damn good you can tell the love that goes into your craft. When you get a chance let me know if you have an updated seed list. I want to stock up on some seeds for spring thanks bro.
Citrus7144
Dm sent.👊🏻

oldmanmurph

oldmanmurph

Depends on how you look at it. $75 is about equal to $50 last year with inflation. The order I posted above paid $90 for 40-45 seeds.
The riskiest ones are the Oaxaca crosses but could pay dividends in the end.
Also you grow something out and it’s all herms I’d be happy to replace them with something else. You also get the option to grow em out and show them then you will get some stuff for free as well.
I use to give testers out for free and I never hear back from anyone. Usually they take them then go off and trade them for autos.
This sh*t just keeps getting funnier - how about sending us all free testers and we can do individual grow reports for all to see if your genetics hold up you will get business most likely if they don’t hold up well what can I say that’s on you

oldmanmurph

oldmanmurph

Okie x Cinderella man , this pheno turns bh out so pretty with the fade. I don’t think the terps are strong enough to keep but I will save it until I get to smoke just incase.
Most of these turned out really well.
Pretty how is the head high?

Top Bottom