For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lockebox

Lockebox

This sh*t just keeps getting funnier - how about sending us all free testers and we can do individual grow reports for all to see if your genetics hold up you will get business most likely if they don’t hold up well what can I say that’s on you
Hahaha yeah someone send this guy some free seeds man he sounds deserving 😂

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
This sh*t just keeps getting funnier - how about sending us all free testers and we can do individual grow reports for all to see if your genetics hold up you will get business most likely if they don’t hold up well what can I say that’s on you
I don't need testers I know they hold up, of all the people on many sites I have been on Trust is one of the most upstanding and trustworthy guys. Seen so many other jokers selling clones for 250 or 12 for a grand of stuff I can get local for 35 bucks. Trust documents all his work and it is there to see live and in color. If you don't want to get stuff from him go buy autos on line

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Getting tiring seeing new people like yourself, come on here to give shit to someone you have no clue about their background. This thread doesn’t have 27 pages for nothing, and there aren’t multiple grow diaries showing his stability for nothing. Get off your keyboard and open your eyes and read a few things before commenting next time, you’ll come across less like a fool.

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Think cropking is having a sale bro…why don’t you piss off over there and get some of that REAL good good for a few duckets. Leave the rest of us fools to get hustled with this spensive shit. Fistfull of freebies with every order my man. Your prolly missin out right now!

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Finally started to harvest the stuff in my flower tent now I get to move over the mango 🥭 and Mr Trusts Hippe Slayer and Dukes Dogg can't wait !! Going to move in some more Monkey Mints 🐒 too.

20230130 143423
H

hydrodreams

I don't know the quality of Trustfalls crosses. But as someone mentioned earlier, he constantly openly documents here what he is doing with pictures and more. I will soon see and smell more. Seven days ago I cut one clone from each of the 30 seeds (4 different strains) I bought from him. Today I checked for roots, 20 rooted already.

No I'm even more glad that I ordered these seeds from him because the Marshmellow OG from compound genetics!!! that i had such high hopes in hermied on several phenotypes. The marshmellow Og were 150 Euro for just 10 seeds. Do we also get any kind of transparency from big companies like compound genetics???

I would never ever buy again seeds from any of the big name companies after this. It's a complete joke....Especially if we have somebody like Trustfall around. Why really?

K

Kfreek

Yeah why would I want to pay a premium just to buy what everyone else is growing… a diverse market serves far more needs and I’ve found so much cool stuff from ppl that I see doing it for the love. And yes, these ppl do deserve money for their hard work, but I choose who I want to support and I’m finding more fire from smaller breeders than from the elite clones from some of the bigger hype brands.. like when I want Chinese food I’m not going to PF changs or Panda Express I’m gonna hit the local place with the bitchy lady that barely speaks English n makes fire bourbon chicken n throws me xtras lol 😝 n I’m gonna fuckin tip her lol, not ask for free food n testers

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Yeah why would I want to pay a premium just to buy what everyone else is growing… a diverse market serves far more needs and I’ve found so much cool stuff from ppl that I see doing it for the love. And yes, these ppl do deserve money for their hard work, but I choose who I want to support and I’m finding more fire from smaller breeders than from the elite clones from some of the bigger hype brands.. like when I want Chinese food I’m not going to PF changs or Panda Express I’m gonna hit the local place with the bitchy lady that barely speaks English n makes fire bourbon chicken n throws me xtras lol 😝 n I’m gonna fuckin tip her lol, not ask for free food n testers
Love u @Kfreek but I imagine trust to be a bit more than a bitchy lady that barely speaks English 😂. I always imagined he was more like a cross between Santa and the tooth fairy. Working year round to make dreams come true ✨

K

Kfreek

Love u @Kfreek but I imagine trust to be a bit more than a bitchy lady that barely speaks English 😂. I always imagined he was more like a cross between Santa and the tooth fairy. Working year round to make dreams come true ✨

Well then you don’t know my girl do you then?!?! Lol jk yea just an analogy, I’m not buying 350 dollar packs from compound, I’ll happily pay a fair price for amazibg and interesting work from trust and absolutely bulletproof clones and strains, not really any fluff or bullshit on his clone or seed menus. Lol what do u put under your pillow to get trust to leave beans?!??

Lockebox

Lockebox

Well then you don’t know my girl do you then?!?! Lol jk yea just an analogy, I’m not buying 350 dollar packs from compound, I’ll happily pay a fair price for amazibg and interesting work from trust and absolutely bulletproof clones and strains, not really any fluff or bullshit on his clone or seed menus. Lol what do u put under your pillow to get trust to leave beans?!??
Just cause you said "not really any fluff",
My pure Michigan x Cinderella man bud I grew from his seeds is by far the densest bud I've grown to date. Even the lowers.
I know a million factors influence bud density, but growing his genetics makes me feel like a better grower than I am at times 🤣
Also, I'm not sure if it's the Real Sour x Okie, or the original Og x Madmartigan, but some of those cuts in the clone dome smell strong and heavenly. The strong standout veg smell, ya know what I mean. Can't wait for them to root and send em to flower!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Thanks for the laugh guys 😂 I actually thought that guy was being sarcastic but maybe I’m wrong. 😜

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
White runtz x madmartigan (9) keeper
This one’s incredible smelling and frosty af. I wish these buds were on the structure of the ones above. May need to hunt a little deeper if I want to find that.

15C2FEBF BD47 4A70 ABFB CC636CECA3D3
6CE423AA 80E1 4D25 9FDF 55DAD78CA653
4E3E4A43 1DBB 468A 9A8D 826317B01A14
E2413D79 2CC4 47AE A812 B0CDBE56EEB8
7EF8AEC2 DDF7 472A 80FF 15532180B8DD
Top Bottom