For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Tenguseed company exposition with Gary Paton,Madmartigan and Tropical cookies, Dukes Dawg, HPxG13,TGC#8, white truffle x okie, triangle grape cake xOxaca ,Hippie Slayer and triangle man. Yes it is 100% overboard but what can you do right dudes just got the mad flavors. Its like frickin Pringles I can stop at just 1 wait I forgot 1 I also have pure Michigan so please Mr Trust don't put up another seed or clone list for a bit I really have no more room LOL
Citrus7144
What’s up buddy! Post office crushed the seed you sent ..🤨lol

BA4A6E61 471C 4D0B BD5C 52002FACFBFD
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Another sfv x okie guys…. Shits getting real 😂
I was in there again today and this pheno is the closest to sfv og, the lemon pledge is light but the kush notes way heavier than the other phenos. Few phenos went all the way sweet so will trash those.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

I gotta try that, I love anything banana flavored , except bananas oddly enough 😂
Im the complete opposite, anything banana flavored is a big no go but i love bananas. I had this stuff called double tangie banana a few years ago and that was the first and only time i tried it lmao.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I pulled some pollen too and have a mango in for pollination of banana og x Cman pollen.😁 my flavor stacked lines are coming.
Already eyeing up the 09’ animal cookies x cinderella man fem (or the white truffle)

And the apples and bananas x okie fem on your last list update

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Already eyeing up the 09’ animal cookies x cinderella man fem (or the white truffle)

And the apples and bananas x okie fem on your last list update
😲 I shucked those 09’ animal x Cman fems yesterday hardly any seeds at all. 😕
For some reason fem pollen has not held up for me at all so if it’s not in there with the reversal when it’s going down it hasn’t been working. I tried the pollen after 1 month and it sucks lol.
My two keepers of an and b okie gonna be in the coco system this round so stay tuned.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
😲 I shucked those 09’ animal x Cman fems yesterday hardly any seeds at all. 😕
For some reason fem pollen has not held up for me at all so if it’s not in there with the reversal when it’s going down it hasn’t been working. I tried the pollen after 1 month and it sucks lol.
My two keepers of an and b okie gonna be in the coco system this round so stay tuned.
I’ll defenitly be checking them out! Frostette #2 will be started in a peat run hopefully tomorrow now that I have all my amendments ready😁 now she just needs a few girlfriends to hang out with 😁

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
What’s up buddy! Post office crushed the seed you sent ..🤨lol
Damn it I was worried about that but figured no it is only one they can't screw that up. Ok let me go back to my friend and beg some more. At this point it should not be an issue I know he was in the middle on growing some for seed stock. So as soon as he is done ill send some more in a metal container LOL it sucks though cause that stuff is pretty amazing it is huge and fluffy and kind of smells like kiwis 🥝 or something like that. If I pop the one I have before I can get some seeds I'll send you a clone would be easier. Have great day !

Lockebox

Lockebox

Pure Michigan ripening Cinderella man beansView attachment 1344088View attachment 1344089
Also Kyle kushmen strawberry cough also holding Cinderella man offspring.
Yo that Pure Michigan x Cinderella man cross carries some great terp profiles.

For lack of better words I'll say cinnamon spice with sweet bubble gum under tones. Also like an incense sage smell I can't place.

Fire for sure, wishing that bud wasn't long gone lol

MDK

MDK

Here’s a list of tester seeds im selling if anyone is interested. Will 🛳 world wide. Can’t buy more then 10 of each strain, price as listed.
$75 minimum order.
If you show them when you grow them you could be in for a treat when completed.😉
Check out my seed selecting thread and see what I’ve been up too.
Also these are all regular photo period seeds. No autos no fems 🤹‍♂️
This list still up to date? Wanting to know what's available currently. Lot of pages to look thru 😁

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
This list still up to date? Wanting to know what's available currently. Lot of pages to look thru 😁
If you see something you want on there let me know and I’ll check what’s left.👊🏻

Reactions: MDK
Top Bottom