For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Hey ok I am going to send you a clone of that so we hopefully won't have the same issue I just have to wait a bit for mine to get big enough to take one also do you have an updated clone list by any chance? Thank man and I hope all is well with you been crazy around here 😜

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey ok I am going to send you a clone of that so we hopefully won't have the same issue I just have to wait a bit for mine to get big enough to take one also do you have an updated clone list by any chance? Thank man and I hope all is well with you been crazy around here 😜
I just potted your dark horse straw cough up for flower since it was the right size and the right time.
Are you ready for more clones already?😁 you just said last week you were full?😂🤣🍻

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Yea yea I know I got a problem ok but no I moved five into flower and got an extention for my little 2x2.5 ft gorilla tent so now it will be 2 feet taller. So I can leave the ones in there for a while yet plus move in a few more besides. So I can now fit one or two more into my small tent for cuttings and clones. Plus I can move in a few with a friend if needed. My main issue is keeping things I like I need just a big room for mothers but not happening for at least a few years. I am excited to see what you do with the Strawberry I just can't seem stop growing the mango it is just so good and cures really nice. So I always seem to have some going. Have a great day and whenever you get a chance shoot me the list . I will take a clone of the other thing and send it along ASAP
Citrus7144

StaticEmmanuel

StaticEmmanuel

Hello sir
Impressive grow and growing skills
What’s beautiful plants one after another
I’m asking myself is there any Rosette seeds available?
Is the minimum still 75$
You seem to have lots of clones too if I understand ?
It must be a lot of work
I wish I had more space I have to get a second tent soon
Also any chance you can send testers my way I will post grow journal pictures of them
I can’t believe how much growing helps with depression
I’m sure you hear that a lot 😅😂
Thanks for the pictures and the good vibes
Respect
Peace ✌️

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hello sir
Impressive grow and growing skills
What’s beautiful plants one after another
I’m asking myself is there any Rosette seeds available?
Is the minimum still 75$
You seem to have lots of clones too if I understand ?
It must be a lot of work
I wish I had more space I have to get a second tent soon
Also any chance you can send testers my way I will post grow journal pictures of them
I can’t believe how much growing helps with depression
I’m sure you hear that a lot 😅😂
Thanks for the pictures and the good vibes
Respect
Peace ✌️
Hey what’s up? Did you mean Frostette seeds? If so yes they are available 😊
I do have a lot of clones, not only a lot of work but alot of time. No days off over here.
Going forward I’m going to pick and choose who I want to do my testers, if your an active meme bet who shares grow logs that’s how you can become a tester for me.
Hope you have a great weekend!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Hey what’s up? Did you mean Frostette seeds? If so yes they are available 😊
I do have a lot of clones, not only a lot of work but alot of time. No days off over here.
Going forward I’m going to pick and choose who I want to do my testers, if your an active meme bet who shares grow logs that’s how you can become a tester for me.
Hope you have a great weekend!
And she’s a hell of Grower! Transplanted from a 1qt cup to a 1/2 gallon 10 days ago roughly, she was topped and transplanted at the same time, and hasent missed a beat, already begging for another transplant!

FFB98672 873B 472D 8F3D 640784FF357D
E64F9A48 3C5D 46D9 A0B8 9F051E813360
998CD1B5 3282 48A0 A2C2 28F5128361EE
C2C3052F 351B 4920 92E4 6A07BBB1F0C4
140712CF BFC4 4A35 86FA 3B98436FB1DA
G

GoldenDragon

I don't think, I know. I've worked for several seed companies and seen the decline. So, I understand but disagree. I do things different.
What seed companies have you made seeds fir before question point ? Have you been on any other forums aswell ? Thanks.

G

GoldenDragon

Some really nice work @Trustfall, some of your stuff looks great. I seen you use an original diesel in some of your work, any chance of a picture please an some info on it. Any plans on doing original diesel crossed to ecs diesel to may be make some killer diesil fems. Was wondering if you might use the old elite original diesel clone that seems to have disappeared over in the usa now.

Some snap of the clone im on about. There were some better pics, full plant shots but they wont load here for some reason. I will see if I can edit them and get them up.

IMG 20230318 200418
IMG 20230318 200506
IMG 20230318 200527
Happydude32ed

Happydude32ed

Oh 😳 do you still have Kyle's Strawberry Cough ??!!

I'm broke AF cause I can't work, but I would try to save up for that. Besides wanting to try her, I have some cross ideas for her too 🙌

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Hey bro do you have seeds of the okie x sour D? Plus I am looking for something with a candy like flavor profile it is a gift for someone so wanted to see what you thought you had that would be best. I just moved the TGC#8,Hippie Slayer, Pure Michigan, Fatso and a 🍓 cough into flower about a week ago. That TGC is growing so fast I have to tie it down. I think I finally have these dialed in better as they are all looking great. Will start stripping them down next week. Just let me know on the others and thanks so much for your hard work!!! You make us look good 😆
Citrus7144

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Forgot the 88HP xG13 and Tangieman clones plus a okie x white Truffle from seed all looking super fly.
Is that just 1 seed of okie x white truffle? She’s looking beastly buddy holy shit😁

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey bro do you have seeds of the okie x sour D? Plus I am looking for something with a candy like flavor profile it is a gift for someone so wanted to see what you thought you had that would be best. I just moved the TGC#8,Hippie Slayer, Pure Michigan, Fatso and a 🍓 cough into flower about a week ago. That TGC is growing so fast I have to tie it down. I think I finally have these dialed in better as they are all looking great. Will start stripping them down next week. Just let me know on the others and thanks so much for your hard work!!! You make us look good 😆
Citrus7144
I have the real sour(jay plantspeaker sour) x okie. Pretty sure I just made death coast x okie and the one I was telling you about sour diesel x okie but I gotta double check that. I got so many crosses it’s not even funny🤣 I will dm about the candy strain for you brotha.
Oh and the appreciation is mutuel my guy. Really appreciate you guys believing in me. Helps me stay positive on the daily.

Top Bottom