Tent and growroom airflow / circulation question

• Thread starter Zoneshityee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

No by all means not a one size fit all.. more like tested solutions for all..... like imagine buying g your tent and it gives you included a data fact sheet saying somthing like
: hydro, this tent is best for four 8.8 gallon tub 12x14x18 with (x) fans pointed (y) direction at (z) rpm with air filter cfm@ w or wo a/, c02, etc. Etc........ and they calculate non insulated tubs time it will take to warm up to a dangerous point based in thermal power derived from lights and like a cheat sheet for you and stuff.. I think this is what our Industry needs.. I was thinking of a way to cheaply fully automate all aspects of a hydro grow, seems like I will be able to figure that out, but yea see what I mean yet guys or no ??

like this?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
The problem with saying such-and-such a tent is good for so many plants with so many fans is that as soon as you put that tent in a different room those recommendations go completely out the window. A tent in Colorado where the humidity will drop down to 20% is going to behave differently than a tent in Miami in 85% humidity all summer. One of those growers is going to need a dehumidifier one probably will not etc....

An HPS vs LED inside will really shake things up and throw all your calculations out the window for sure.

Waaaay too many things come into play with environmental stuff and the variables can be overwhelming. Thinking these issues can be resolved by simple cut and paste formulas shows a general lack of understanding of how the process works, and very little experience actually doing it.

My suggestion would be to figure out your tent and room first and get a few successful grows under your belt before trying to find some one size fits all solution to a highly nuanced and complicated problem.

@Aquaman gave you some great tips but you didn't seem to want to listen so....🤷‍♂️

🌱

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The reason I said "have a nice day" was by the first response I could tell this was not a post asking a question to help someone's grow as the title said but rather was going to be a debate. Turns out my instinct still works.

I'm not going to comment further but will say that as someone who spends time trying to help ppl with legitimate questions on THIER grows. If the titled was accurate and said I want to have ppl send me free stuff so I can test and report back, I would have never responded in the first place.

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

like this?

Just barely reading these responses, thanks, I found this today and they get what I'm trying to do ! Lots of good info, I will try to join in their next sync up and share👍👍I'm sure some of you who are very skilled already will be impressed with these guys😁

Zoneshityee

Zoneshityee

Just barely reading these responses, thanks, I found this today and they get what I'm trying to do ! Lots of good info, I will try to join in their next sync up and share👍👍I'm sure some of you who are very skilled already will be impressed with these guys😁

Forgot to add link!!

Top Bottom