Tent City!!!!! 2x 10'x20' Mammoth Tents!!!

• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Hey guys, just got done building this. Its 2x 10'x20' Mammoth tents!

Not yet connected, 1 in veg, 1 in bloom, soon to both be in bloom and connected...Take a look! This has been fun setting up!

Empty Space
picture.php

8x 1000W Quantum Ballasts
picture.php

Top of the Tents, Vent Fan for lights shown
picture.php

Back of tents, where vents for lights pull in and where veg room exhausts
picture.php

Top angle of both tents
picture.php

The front of the tents!
picture.php

CO2 Tanks and regulator
picture.php

CO2 Controller and A/C Unit
picture.php

XGC-1e Controller for A/C, CO2, Humidity, and I'm using it as a timer for my light fans
picture.php

Carbon Filter, recirculating
picture.php

Lights!
picture.php

Camera!
picture.php

Action!
picture.php

Looks purdy, all 8" insulated ducting, just under 200 CFM per light.
picture.php

Veg Tent:
picture.php

More Buckets
picture.php

picture.php

Good View of everything in the Veg Tent
picture.php

Bloom Tent:
picture.php

Sour Diesels, and a huge White Widow in the back
picture.php

DJ Short's Flo and some UK Cheese in the back
picture.php

Looking down the barrel...
picture.php

The Whole Bloom Tent!
picture.php

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

The back of the bloom tent isn't filled out because:
(a) The plants were just put into bloom a few days ago and are already huge, they will only get bigger and we will need the space to give each plant some more room and be moved around.
(b) A leak in the roof prevents us from using the back 2 ballasts, because water drips right on them. The leak has to be fixed before powering up those ballasts.

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

looking good, who makes those 10x20 tents? Is there a built in entry way to the tent?

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Give me a week or so for the current veg tent to also be in bloom, and we will seeing an interesting sight! Both 10'x20' tents will be zipped together, making 400 square feet of blooming tent space!!! It's easier to do that than it is to get a whole other CO2 regulator and controller (cheaper, too!)!

B

billybadazz

That's as good as it gets if you gotta go the tent route. I got some flo going too man it's one of the weirdest plants. my pheno only has 3 leaf leaves I think she's a mutant but it turns out some staight purple buds that taste like sweet, perfumey, dirt ( know that doesn't sound good but it's some top notch smoke) when I say dirt I mean like you ate a shovel full of it!! anyways good luck on your grow looks killer!!

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

That's as good as it gets if you gotta go the tent route. I got some flo going too man it's one of the weirdest plants. my pheno only has 3 leaf leaves I think she's a mutant but it turns out some staight purple buds that taste like sweet, perfumey, dirt ( know that doesn't sound good but it's some top notch smoke) when I say dirt I mean like you ate a shovel full of it!! anyways good luck on your grow looks killer!!

Yea man, My Flo clones real easy, but then seems to stay stunted for a long time in early veg, then it just explodes with a shit load of tightly packed nodes. You def gotta top this one. Props to DJ Short for creating such a fast flowering and compact sativa that still packs a great punch. My flavor is definitely citrus, lemon/grapefruit, with a skunky backbone to it. It also has a bet of a perfumey floral, almost potpourri kinda scent.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
nice tent green, how are you running the intake/exhaust/co2/carbon filter...is the only exhaust straight through the lights?tent sealed(intake/exhaust) when using co2?if you could go into detail to it that would be great, i'm using a 5x5 always trying to improve...Burn

S

smokester

whats the price on those . i got one tent 4x 8 using for veg .i like them 2 hours set up .lights and everything .really cool .

S

space101

What size fans and a/c are you running, looks really good those things will be stuffed.

purpleberry

purpleberry

Nice set up, One thing you have to watch is having the fan for lights and the ballasts on different breakers/timers. If the breaker kicks on the fans and your lights keep going it will get real hot. lol I keep the trigger for my lights hooked up to a cap over heat monitor so it will kick the lights off at what ever temp i set. Ive had it happen twice on 2 different rooms.

S

Sway

those tents are nice, but extremely expensive... i think they are 3800 a pop right? possibly more...

i run secret jardin 10x10 tents with 6k lights in them.... im a tent man myself, good to see others out there. love your grow, ill be watchin for sure

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

nice tent green, how are you running the intake/exhaust/co2/carbon filter...is the only exhaust straight through the lights?tent sealed(intake/exhaust) when using co2?if you could go into detail to it that would be great, i'm using a 5x5 always trying to improve...Burn

YUP! Sealed, only ducting the lights with 8" insulated, running a 745 CFM fan for every 4 lights, so its cooling the lights more than sufficiently! Its a 2 ton A/C unit. I actually just blew the fuse on my XGC controller, probably cuz I had the AC on it and it was drawing too much. The lights are on their own timers, as the XGC only handles 15 amps and I'm running 40 in there just in lights. There is no exhaust fan, the carbon filter just recirculates the air in there, and with the CO2, it actually creates a small amount of positive pressure, to keep out dust, mold, pests, etc. The AC spends most of its time on the DEHUMIDIFIER setting, which you have to also run a line from the evaporator to drain out.

squarepusher

squarepusher

those tents are nice, but extremely expensive... i think they are 3800 a pop right? possibly more...

i run secret jardin 10x10 tents with 6k lights in them.... im a tent man myself, good to see others out there. love your grow, ill be watchin for sure

thats not too bad for 10x20 (200 sq ft)

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Nice set up, One thing you have to watch is having the fan for lights and the ballasts on different breakers/timers. If the breaker kicks on the fans and your lights keep going it will get real hot. lol I keep the trigger for my lights hooked up to a cap over heat monitor so it will kick the lights off at what ever temp i set. Ive had it happen twice on 2 different rooms.

Yea, I actually have (or had) the fans for the lights hooked up to the XGC controller, along with the 2 ton AC, and the CO2 regulator. I just blew the 15 amp fuse on the XGC. I think I need the AC hooked up to it, cause the XGC was doing a perfect job of keeping my humidity where I wanted it, and the AC unit doesn't let you adjust the dehumidifier mode for a certain RH%. So I think to keep the fuse from blowing again, I am going to put the fans on a separate timer on a separate circuit, I think that should do it!

W

what what

yeah mopho! very nice and interesting setup!! But dont u think smell will be an issue later??
U just circulate and scrub the air inside the tents with a carbon filter!? is that enuf??

what what

D

Donk Frog

Only $3800...dam thats a great price ....I paid like $3000 for my little produce hydro cabnet and I would dam sure shell out the cash for that if I had room to put it where I live right now.......beautiful set-up by the way

Top Bottom