Tent City Files. Secret Jardin 10x10 with 6k

• Thread starter Sway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sway

Hey fellas, been getting a lot of questions about my setups and such so i figured i would post some photos of the newest location im working on. I like to run the secret jardin 10x10s for flower.. ill be posting tons more info and using this thread as a log for this upcoming run. will be running BananaOG and my e32 trainwreck cut. as well as a few personal plants that consist of Chemdog D, sour cali, schmoes casey jones, sour og, and Chemdog #4.

lots more to come, heres some snaps i took tonight of the newest location. it will be loaded with plants late next week. i run about 35-40 plants in soilless hydro pots.

hope you guys enjoy. ill be posting some photos of the veg tent and some new mommas tonight...

:banana1sv6:

Tent city files secret jardin 10x10 with 6k
Tent city files secret jardin 10x10 with 6k 2
Tent city files secret jardin 10x10 with 6k 3
Tent city files secret jardin 10x10 with 6k 4
S

Sway

heres some photos of the mom/clone tent for the new 10x10. each 10x10 location, gets a 4x8 tent to feed it with cuts. so ill run moms, clones, and veg plants to keep a constant perpetual cycle in the 10x10.

this 4x8 was set up and filled with moms about 3-4 weeks ago.

strains here are:
pure kush
big kush
so cal master kush
banana og kush
sour og kush
Chemdog D
Chemdog #4
e32 arcata trainwreck
medicine man
green crack
amnesia haze
schmoes casey jones
sour cali achilles

........more to come fellas :banana1sv6:

DSC00542
DSC00543
DSC00544
DSC00545
DSC00546
DSC00547
DSC00548
C

cacamal

heres some photos of the mom/clone tent for the new 10x10. each 10x10 location, gets a 4x8 tent to feed it with cuts. so ill run moms, clones, and veg plants to keep a constant perpetual cycle in the 10x10.

this 4x8 was set up and filled with moms about 3-4 weeks ago.

strains here are:
pure kush
big kush
so cal master kush
banana og kush
sour og kush
Chemdog D
Chemdog #4
e32 arcata trainwreck
medicine man
green crack
amnesia haze
schmoes casey jones
sour cali achilles

........more to come fellas :banana1sv6:

subscribed!! Those Sj rock when you cant do a whole room! They are the best tents I think. Dig your strain choice and quantity.I rock as many strains as I can too

S

Sway

i ran wooden framed/insulated/drywalled rooms for years, and i switched to tents for their ease of setting up and taking down. in rented homes, if you need to shut down for an emergency, you can break the whole garden down and have the plants out in less then 3 hours. not to mention i can break down the room and put it in a bag and bring it somewhere else! way better then wooden framed rooms in my opinion. but the tents are only good if your running smaller setups. the max u can run in a tent is 12 lights in a 10x20 tent. so if i were doing anything larger then that, it would be a warehouse. the tents need additional support to the roof to run 6 lights in a 10x10, or 12 lights in a 10x20...

D

Donk Frog

Hey Sway ...what does the 10 x 10 cost?
the 10 x 20?
I have been looking into these for a while, but hard to find prices, they just give descriptions and instructions to contact sales rep.....
looking great by the way....oh a the fans your using how much for them?

S

Sway

10x10 regular tent from secret jardin is 800 or so... they also have "professional" tents that are called the Intense line and are special order only, the 10x10 for that version is like 2000... the 10x20 is like 3800, they come with a lot more options and are much stronger.

what i do is strengthen the regular tents and pay the 7-800..

S

SweetIslandFunk

Honestly you can find very good deals on ebay after shipping and all i only paid $130 for a 4x4x6.5ft tent.

S

Sway

that for the secret jardin tent or the ebay special tents? gotta be careful with ebay if your a grower...for more then one reason.

R

R. Face

Nice set up Sway, looks like you got that room and your ladies right where they should be..Great work on keeping it all consistent..Cant wait to see this room pump something diggity dank out...

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
very nice set up sway:sun2: good choice on going with the jardin vs others:)

:passingjoint:

gtd

also there is no C in Shmoe:giggle

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
Big ups Sway I really dig clean set ups and this one is super clean..:rauch08: :anim_19:

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

10x10 regular tent from secret jardin is 800 or so... they also have "professional" tents that are called the Intense line and are special order only, the 10x10 for that version is like 2000... the 10x20 is like 3800, they come with a lot more options and are much stronger.

what i do is strengthen the regular tents and pay the 7-800..

looks kick ass sway!! :cash
Really dig your setup.. can you elaborate on how you added additional support to the roof?

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks perfect. I could use a tent like this one. Set up a space I have for two runs in the winter. Then break it down and store it for the next winter. Can't beat that for 800 bucks and 3 hour tear down time is nice. I could only run 3k more because of panel restrictions. What size tent would I need for 3k.

Can't wait to see that e32 in there.

D

Dubwobble

Nice setup Sway.

I am considering using a couple of these, my current spot I am not able to cut any intakes or outakes, so using a tent and and having it vent into the house would be best.

Anyways - looking tight!

Also, when I saw you have Pure Kush going my eyes almost popped out. I've never seen cuts of that one going around.

You got my attention =)

H

hbstoner

very nice set up sway:sun2: good choice on going with the jardin vs others:)

? for you and sway.. Im going to be getting a 10x10 tent soon.. the jardin and the growlab are about the same price. any reason you prefer the jardin's over the growlabs ?

S

Sway

thanks for the kind words fellas.. let me see if i can answer your questions...

cheap plastic- roof support, its the only way to get these tents to not sag like crazy in the center. even with 4 lights the roof will still sag if left unsupported. what i do to support it is super simple and very cheap, about 10 bucks.
in the center of the roof of the tent i pop a small hole thats big enough for a chain to fit through. then i take a chain and wrap it around the center crossmember of the roof, and loop the chain around a hook that you install in a stud thats above the tent in the pre-existing room. when you tie the chain, use S hooks and make sure the chain is real tight and pulling up on the roof structure to support it. after thats done, seal around the chain and hole inside the tent and your done. holds 6 lights beautifully. could hold more if you wanted.

fred- thanks for your kind words, the e32 with this setup performs like u wouldnt believe! for a 3k tent its hard to say, because really...you should just buy a 4th light and get a 10x10 like this one. you will be much better off with not much difference in costs to setup.

hbstoner- the growlabs suck! they are much smaller then the secret jardin's, feel much cheaper, and arent nearly as strong. my buddy has one and only used it for one run and then went and bought a secret jardin. BUT if your in the market for a 10x10 tent, wait until the end of this month and HydroHut is coming out with a silver edition 10x10! that will be the best 10x10 on the market... same prices as the grow lab and secret jardin's too. it will have steel corners, and be much higher quality. i love my silver edition 4x8's, ive been waiting for hydro hut to make a 10x10 for a loooong time. should be kick ass!

GTD- thanks for the kind words sir... for some reason i feel like there needs to be a C in Shmoe... hahaha, no one said i was a good speller :)

JMO- thanks man, seen ur setups before and looks like we both like clean setups :)

Top Bottom