• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Nice set-up bro!!! Cant wait to see the tent fill up!! RB

H

hbstoner

hbstoner- the growlabs suck! they are much smaller then the secret jardin's, feel much cheaper, and arent nearly as strong. my buddy has one and only used it for one run and then went and bought a secret jardin. BUT if your in the market for a 10x10 tent, wait until the end of this month and HydroHut is coming out with a silver edition 10x10! that will be the best 10x10 on the market... same prices as the grow lab and secret jardin's too. it will have steel corners, and be much higher quality. i love my silver edition 4x8's, ive been waiting for hydro hut to make a 10x10 for a loooong time. should be kick ass!

Right on! THanks for the tip.. ill have to go check out the 4x8 hydrohuts before the 10x10 comes out. The steel corners seem like a major plus cause the plastic ones that come with all the other tents are easy to break. Hopefully the tent material is stronger too cause i always notice new little pinholes in y secret jardin.. with no idea how they got there.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Sway - so thats what my dr60's big bro looks like, like the clean setup and look forward to seein things crankin, take care and keep up the good work, Peace Shiva

S

Sway

thanks again guys!

ill be postin some photos tomorrow of the next run of plants.. looked at them today and they are just poppin roots now. this should be a very good run. im stoked on the lineup...
this run will be:
15 banana og kush
15 e32 trainwreck

then some personal plants that consist of:
sour cali achilles
shmoes casey j (not shmoe with a C, lol GTD)
green crack aka cush
Chemdog D
Chemdog #4
sour og
banana og
e32 trainwreck

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Wow nice setup bro! That jardin tent is the Hotness... my boy Koopa has one and he loves it. I like the ease of being able to just set it up anywhere.

That banana og kush and e32 TW sounds like winners , hows the yeild on them girls?

S

Sway

Wow nice setup bro! That jardin tent is the Hotness... my boy Koopa has one and he loves it. I like the ease of being able to just set it up anywhere.

That banana og kush and e32 TW sounds like winners , hows the yeild on them girls?

the yield on the banana is really nice for a kush... normally pull well over 4 ounces per girl. the trainwreck is reaaaally a great yielder.. i love that damn plant. huge colas that are rock hard and gooey as hell.

:passingjoint:

M

MASSES 420KING

hay sway chair pulled up and subscribed first off you veg plants look bomb as all hell and i gotta couple quick questions for you what brand soiless mix are you using and did you add perlite and what size perlite[#3/#4] if you did

S

Sway

i run vermiculite and perlite for my mix. about 60% verm and 40% super duper chunky perlite... big as you can find...

djstiks

djstiks

thats a sick setup bro. can you elaborate on the ventilation? air cooling the hoods? intake & exhaust?

S

Sway

thats a sick setup bro. can you elaborate on the ventilation? air cooling the hoods? intake & exhaust?

thanks man...

my lights are ducted to suck outside air through the lights and right out of the room, using a 10inch vortex. this fan runs continuously while the lights are on, effectively aircooling the 6 lights.

then i have a main exhaust thats a 10 inch vortex hooked up to a carbon filter that sucks inside the room and dumps the air out. this fan is on a cycle, and runs for 6 minutes on, 15 minutes off. this gives time for the air conditioner to cool and dehumidify the room, while not having to fight the exhaust. the room is cooled by a 18,000btu mini split LG unit. the photos dont show the ac.

S

Sway

oh yea, its a passive intake setup, so when the exhaust kicks on, it sucks outside air to exchange the co2 in the room....

K

KushMaster707

sweet tent setup bro i really like it. how do you get the ac air into the tent?

S

Sway

i run a mini split ac. theres an air handler that sits inside the tent and cools the air... but the condenser and all the hot stuff sits outside... split ac units are the shit. heres a link to the exact air conditioner i run..

chrometrichs

chrometrichs

nice looking setup sway, love that list of fine genes your rocking. earlier in your thread you mentioned avoiding ebay to purchase grow equipment, just curious if you have had or know of any bad experiences or definite risks.. thanks bro

M

mcpuffin

Like your setup! I got the 5x10 DarkRoom and couldn't agree more with reenforcing those bad boys. I have 4 lights in mine and after hanging 2 lights & a filter/fan combo, total sagging. I just ditched the factory frame and installed 2x4 frame in it's place. I know you said you quit framing rooms, but definately strengthens these rooms & still pretty quick to breakdown. I almost wish they offered just the shell & one could provide their own frame.

S

Sway

mrdizzle... yea i did the ac install, had a buddy come charge it for me. pretty simple install.. just need a dedicated 240 circuit and ur good

chrome...nah i dont order off ebay, its a risk because they log ip addresses, have all of your info, and your ordering growing equipment. im just paranoid haha.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

sweet set up bro, liking what I see what are u gonna grow in soil or hydro?, thanks for that A/C link I like;) I might use one of them on my next build I like that 42000 btu modle:blush, u said u had to charge it huh, can u get them pre charged like some of the others?....GM

Top Bottom