Tent City Files. Secret Jardin 10x10 with 6k

• Thread starter Sway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mr english

hi sway i was wondering if u or anybody else on here have used the dr240,it says on the sight 2 use 4 6oow,has any 1 used more i was hoping 2 put 4 1000w instead but now i`m not sure if this is viable?

M

mr english

thanks 4 the input aussie i think i might try it then, i`m gonna b using an A C unit so if it`s only down 2 the heat then hopefully this will help.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

this is truly an awesome setup. i just put 6 1000 watts over 2 4x8 in my room, i havent got the jardin but a jerry rigged plastic! im running 18 5 gallon root makers per tray, was wondering what size pots you use and do you hand feed or what?

S

Sway

The tent has a split unit Ac and it keeps the temps at whatever i want with all 6 lights going. ill post pics when my computer decides to work

S

Sway

this is truly an awesome setup. i just put 6 1000 watts over 2 4x8 in my room, i havent got the jardin but a jerry rigged plastic! im running 18 5 gallon root makers per tray, was wondering what size pots you use and do you hand feed or what?

I run 3.5 Gallon pots. 35 plants. Hand watered

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

yep yep, pretty much the same, im in coco, ive been in rockwool for a bit but just recently swithced over to the coco. still trying to get the room and medium all dialed in, i will say that your system or grows are really a bench mark for me, ive been lookin on here for a while now trying to find a similliar style to learn from looks like ive found it. I would be happy to pull 6 full at this point, but wont settle till i reach 10! BIG UPS TOO YA

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Nice work sway! It's great to see the tent filled up... :cool

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
2 days in...holy ape shit man your gonna have monsters in there. I can't wait....how you hide them greenthumbs when your in public...lol Great job!

fred

S

Sway

2 days in...holy ape shit man your gonna have monsters in there. I can't wait....how you hide them greenthumbs when your in public...lol Great job!

fred

Yea they are bigger then i would like... But i stripped the hell outta them a few days ago and they look much more comfortable with some more space.. They ended their first week today, so hopefully only one more week of stretch..

The e32 really loves to stretch. Same with shmoes Casey j...

Im really lookin forward to guano's sour cali...i got a beautiful tester plant in there that looks awesome..

Chemdog D and Chemdog #4 are doing really well too..so is sour og although i hate how it grows and will not be running it again.

Ill post more pics this week.. Shows just getting started. So far so good..

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking great man! You were right about that Big Kush! My girl has baseball sized Kush nugs!(my plants, not my wife lol)

S

Sway

Looking great man! You were right about that Big Kush! My girl has baseball sized Kush nugs!(my plants, not my wife lol)

Haha she's a big bitch huh? She just keeps getting bigger and bigger too...its nuts. Post some pics up when u can brother...

S

Sway

Lookin sick Sway! Great Job!!

Whats the story on the Sour OG? What dont you like about the way she grows?
I ask because Im about to crack a few and if you got some info Im all ears!!

Btw you know that Big Kush that keeps getting bigger n bigger?
I wish we all had those problems!! congrats Dude!!!!!

The cut i have of it grows way to tight for my liking...almost grows like sour bubble. I like plants to spread out, and its been a handful to get it to branch out. Its super tight noded and because so its real prone to pm.

Its just personal preferance for my particular setup, its a great strain and Im not saying its not top notch...just doesn't grow how i like and is hard to train..

U grow big kush from Ape? Best yielding "kush" i have seen... I put kush in quotes because it sure doesn't grow like a kush...Im gonna do a full run of it soon and see if i can pull a gram per watt with it with the 6k..that strain is a commercial growers dream

S

Sway

I hear ya, Maybe Sour OG is a SOG'r's dream. I just put 5 seeds of Sour OG in a starter tray today will see how she goes. I appreciate your thoughts. keep up the good work!

Yea it would do great in sog tables for sure..

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

hey sway, do you know wher the big kush can be found in the north bay? or is this just an elite cut?

S

Sway

hey sway, do you know wher the big kush can be found in the north bay? or is this just an elite cut?

the only place I've ever seen it at is where ape used to vend to at pnc... But im pretty sure he lost his mom of it and doesnt have it anymore.. So i think theres only a handful of people that have moms of that cut still...its the biggest yielding kush i have ever come across. She has a permanent home in my mom room. Keep an eye out at pnc, if ape still vends it they will have it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom