Tent City Files. Secret Jardin 10x10 with 6k

• Thread starter Sway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sway

1 Week in.

Did a major trim and deleafing. ..They won't be touched until harvest now.

Chemdog D and Chemdog #4 are really blowing up. Prolly get a half pound easy off each.. Sour cali is my favorite plant in there though. Grows perfect. Guano you are the man!

2010 05 03 195256 e0
2010 05 03 195311 e0
2010 05 03 195304 e0
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
nice sway, do you mind if i just set up a hammock in between 2 of those trees and 1 more thing ill need some margarita mix as well ill bring my own tequila, i don't trust other peoples choice in tequila

S

sizzahash

Sick shit bro..How tall where your plants when u switched 2 flower in the tent ...:sick0018:

E

ECO

the only place I've ever seen it at is where ape used to vend to at pnc... But im pretty sure he lost his mom of it and doesnt have it anymore.. So i think theres only a handful of people that have moms of that cut still...its the biggest yielding kush i have ever come across. She has a permanent home in my mom room. Keep an eye out at pnc, if ape still vends it they will have it.

Nice grow sway! is this the Bigkush you got from me last year? You're right on it as far as her being the biggest yeilding kush, there was a spread on the M39 in a recent hightimes and the pic is dead on BigKush bud structure. It yielded ridiculous outdoors for me with that bubba smell coming through well taking on some sweeter fruit tones as well. APE still has Bigk he had a few on the shelves last week, he's supposed to be coming out with a Bx version soon.

S

Sway

Nice grow sway! is this the Bigkush you got from me last year? You're right on it as far as her being the biggest yeilding kush, there was a spread on the M39 in a recent hightimes and the pic is dead on BigKush bud structure. It yielded ridiculous outdoors for me with that bubba smell coming through well taking on some sweeter fruit tones as well. APE still has Bigk he had a few on the shelves last week, he's supposed to be coming out with a Bx version soon.

Yep same cut eco! I love the yields with that cut...i got 60 of them goin outside this year.

For some reason i thought i heard ape wasn't doin bigk anymore, but glad to hear its out there still.. Ill have to check out the bx when its released... Thanks for the heads up bro..

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

1 Week in.

Did a major trim and deleafing. ..They won't be touched until harvest now.

Chemdog D and Chemdog #4 are really blowing up. Prolly get a half pound easy off each.. Sour cali is my favorite plant in there though. Grows perfect. Guano you are the man!

That is one beautifull garden there bruv, im planing on getting the same tent on my next grow. Lookslike there is bare room for the girls to chill in:)

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

sorry sway to annoy, but can you help (pnc)? i dont know this place.

CaliShark

CaliShark

Awesome tent grow, it's a damn jungle in there. I'm gonna be chilling and watching along.

S

Sway

Lookin good bud.. ... how many r u runnin? .....

GROW!!

15- Banana og
11- e32 arcata tw
2- Chemdog D
2- Chemdog #4
2- sour og
1- sour cali achilles
1- shmoes Casey j
1- green crack

35 plants total

M

MyRelief

Nice and Clean

Gorgeous :-) You mentioned being able to take down the tent in 3 hrs. for emerg. situations, how about putting the tent together? How long would you estimate just curious.

M

mr english

Hey sway

they look freakin huge already how long did u veg 4?

Thanks

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Looking like a damn jungle in there... your gonna need a machete around harvest time.

S

Sway

Gorgeous :-) You mentioned being able to take down the tent in 3 hrs. for emerg. situations, how about putting the tent together? How long would you estimate just curious.

If i have all the parts sitting there i could set it all up in a day... Except the electrical...

Hey sway

they look freakin huge already how long did u veg 4?

Thanks

These vegged a little longer then normal...about 3 weeks give or take

Looking like a damn jungle in there... your gonna need a machete around harvest time.

Haha thanks brother...come help me trim!

sdgrower

sdgrower

Wow!

Everything looks great Sway!
How do you hand water in there? How long does it take?

Thanks for sharing

Latest posts

Top Bottom