Tent City Files. Secret Jardin 10x10 with 6k

• Thread starter Sway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mr english

theres no way i could have the outside unit outside either,people round here would get on it straight away,do u think it would work all right in a lung room with a window open 2 let the hot air out?

thanks

K

KushMaster707

very nice grow you got going on sway, gonna be some fire banna og!?! btw did you rig that split ac yourself? if so on a difficulty of 1-10 what would you rate it?

S

Sway

theres no way i could have the outside unit outside either,people round here would get on it straight away,do u think it would work all right in a lung room with a window open 2 let the hot air out?

thanks

Im thinking it would be super hard to get the outdoor unit to work properly in a lung room. It moves some major air. Im sure it could be done, but i wouldn't want to risk a 1500 dollar Ac unit and possibly a whole crop if it doesn't work out. My unit has a 16-18 inch fan that moves major air to get rid of the heat.. You would have to have the most efficient lung room ever if u don't want to burn up the unit. It would be way easier to put it outside and disguise it. If not...maybe you guys should look into the big badass portable units. Kwik kool i believe is the brand of one of them..

S

Sway

very nice grow you got going on sway, gonna be some fire banna og!?! btw did you rig that split ac yourself? if so on a difficulty of 1-10 what would you rate it?

yes i installed the unit with the help of some friends.. Ull need to vacuum out the system before u open the refrigerent valves. Ull want to charge the unit with co2 before your refrigerent so u can leak check it. Then u have the wiring side...which is quite easy

if your a smart mechanically inclined individual id say its a 5 on a 1-10 for difficulty

K

KushMaster707

nice thanks sway, bc when i looked into having one installed professionally they wanted near 5k installed!! id rather spend 1500 on the unit and just do it myself

M

mr english

Im thinking it would be super hard to get the outdoor unit to work properly in a lung room. It moves some major air. Im sure it could be done, but i wouldn't want to risk a 1500 dollar Ac unit and possibly a whole crop if it doesn't work out. My unit has a 16-18 inch fan that moves major air to get rid of the heat.. You would have to have the most efficient lung room ever if u don't want to burn up the unit. It would be way easier to put it outside and disguise it. If not...maybe you guys should look into the big badass portable units. Kwik kool i believe is the brand of one of them..

i already got 2 mitsubishi 24000btu units,had it just about all set up the guys who installled it told me 2 make sure i had a fan blowing on the units,i did not realise how big the outdoor unit was and also when he said about the fan the alarm bells started ringing,but before i could get this set up started i got some unwanted attention,so ripped it down sharpish and now you`ve told me this i`m thinking maybe i got lucky would have been f****d off if these units had died a death on me.Its not that common where i`m from 2 use AC units,u guys are way ahead,so don`t think the guys had 2 much knowledge on this type of use,so thanks 4 the heads up,back 2 the drawing board.

Will look out 4 the kwik cool though.

Thanks Sway

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

hey sway, i want to know how the e32 trainwreck does in s.o.g. 35 on a 4x8 tray in rockwool 2 week veg???? i am lucky enough to be able to aquire this cut and want to know from the best, if you think this style will suit this plant? any info would be awesome. i am having trouble with bigger plants so i have to go back to my rockwool s.o.g days! whatcha think this lady can do

S

Sway

35 On a table would be to crowded.. Really i would run 15-20 max per table with a week to two week veg. Its a stretchy plant and can get out of control late in bloom because it yields so much and has long stems. Definitely run a trellis and flip them small.

She will do good in a sea of green because she doesn't grow many leaves at all so light will penetrate.

I love E32.. Its an all around great plant. Its a tricky plant to get dialed in but when u do its awesome.

R

RichieRich

So you running a 24 BTU AC or a 18 BTU AC split? I've heard you say both sizes.

What kind of yield are you expecting out of there this go?

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

would she work as a single cola type plant or do you recomend pinching her?

S

Sway

So you running a 24 BTU AC or a 18 BTU AC split? I've heard you say both sizes.

What kind of yield are you expecting out of there this go?

18Kbtu LG split unit..

Yields Im hoping for at least 1.25 per light

would she work as a single cola type plant or do you recomend pinching her?

i recommend growing her big with lots of branches.

But u could flip as a clone and make it work single cola.. Ive never done it, i don't grow that way

R

RichieRich

Thanks for the info Sway. I have 2 10x10 Jarden's about to be up and running with Magnum XXXL Hoods. I think they are perfect little 10x10 rooms.

Do you know of any other good 10x10 setups on the net I could check out?

Top Bottom