Tent hacks / tips and tricks

• Thread starter BigCube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

Thought it would be good to have a thread of tent hacks! I'll start

Tent hacks  tips and tricks

Zip ties or zap straps. Good for fixing wires to the frame, or scrog nets too!

Tent hacks  tips and tricks 2

This one is sort of obvious, but.. Clip on fans!

Tent hacks  tips and tricks 3

Supplemental lighting! UV, Red, Blue ect..
Hanging cords work great!

Tent hacks  tips and tricks 4

A board on the top front half of the tent! Great for placing things on, mounting things to, like fans ballasts etc..

Tent hacks  tips and tricks 5

S hooks and chain! Honestly I don't know how anyone could use a tent without these.

Tent hacks  tips and tricks 6

Dollar store water squirted! Giant syringe so you can suck out that overflow without the shopvac!

Tent hacks  tips and tricks 7

Humidistat! For those who dry their flowers in the tent. This ensures they dont dry out too fast!

That's all I have. I'm sure I've forgot a few 🤣

Please leave any tent hacks/tips/tricks you have! đź‘Ť

CF89

CF89

If you take those humidity meters and cut a small hole in your tent you can make a nice flush mount gauge that’s easy to see the humidity and temperature of the tent, easy and cheap too.

I know for a fact I’m not the only one who struggles with a small sink faucet that you can’t get any bottle or jug under... this $15 sink-turns-into-a-hose attachment is a game changer.

Throw some yellow sticky bug traps on the corner poles. It doesn’t hurt anything (till they grab your arm hairs) but do catch the odd bug once in a while.

Last edited:
BigCube

BigCube

If you take those humidity meters and cut a small hole in your tent you can make a nice flush mount gauge that’s easy to see the humidity and temperature of the tent, easy and cheap too.

Throw some yellow sticky bug traps on the corner poles. It doesn’t hurt anything (till they grab your arm hairs) but do catch the odd bug once in a while.

Nice! I have a bunch of those little humidity/temp gauges lol

CF89

CF89

Nice! I have a bunch of those little humidity/temp gauges lol
I figured everyone does. The $12 for 5 pack on amazon is a hell of a deal. I am going to mount a VPD chart beside the gauge too. Doesn’t get any easier than that.

BigCube

BigCube

For the bathroom sink thing, I used to do this. But with a piece of 2" pvc cut in half. I lost it, this is the defuser off of a florecent fixture.

20200925 104853

Now I just use the kitchen sink, it's worth the walk 🤣

Top Bottom