'tequila Of Marijuana': Cannabis Drug (what Took So Long?)

• Thread starter indicabush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
indicabush

indicabush

Tequila of Marijuana': Cannabis Drug Makes its Way to Illinois
The drug, called Shatter, can be six-times stronger than the average marijuana cigarette, according to Illinois State Police

Illinois State Police have made several arrests over a potent drug that has made its way into the state.

The drug, called Shatter, is made by extracting and purifying resin from the cannabis plant, according to Illinois State Police. The finished product contains high levels of tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, which can be six-times stronger than the average marijuana cigarette.

Link: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/loca...to-Several-Arrests-in-Illinois-351582331.html

Stalks

Stalks

Shatter makes me very violent I tell ya. After I take a big hit of that shatter I put on country music and beat my wife.

Calixylon

Calixylon

6 times stronger, ehhhrmmageeerdd, i think the whole extracts are so much stronger case to be stupid, especially if your making rosin. The amount of oil produced from a small bud, is nearly equivelent to an average dab. So when you smoke that same size bud, or take that avg dab, your consuming a similar amount of THC. Dabbing gives you more becasue your vaporizing alot of it, and not combusting, and destroying a large percent. But the argument that one dab is like smoking multiple joints is ridiculous, especially becasue your consuming almost no combustible materials at all, making it considerably safer to consume.

indicabush

indicabush

It's only a matter of time now to compare it to this:

0320081crack1.jpg

Calixylon

Calixylon

Haha their was "Strawberry Meth" in Grants Pass, OR when i lived out in Bend, OR. Not sure why youd need to flavor something that really sells itself, but the red and green crack is funny, gotta keep that Christmas cheer when your slanging rocks on the holidays

Top Bottom