Terp-Gerp

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

Got this product a few years ago - really like the results of this foliage feed product - no wetting agents needed - this is a specific "Flower" spray used in transition to after bud development (week 4 (+/-) but expensive --- Giving them a shout-out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B

Burned Haze

Not dissing or being negative in any, just asking for a review since no one added in and more the better. I did not want to add a review till w-e rounds with the product but I do see positive effects from the first round . I really like this product :)

H

hawkman

Not dissing or being negative in any, just asking for a review since no one added in and more the better. I did not want to add a review till w-e rounds with the product but I do see positive effects from the first round . I really like this product :)

Just saying this product works - I agree

B

Burned Haze

Just saying this product works - I agree

Are you using (terp gerp )use the can versions or bottle version ? I use a paint sprayer and bottle now since I used my can version up.

I was definitely impressed on how much ps could put (terp gerp ) in the can, you could spray 100’s of times ( it was like 200-400ish times my guess ) . your only suppose to spray the 4x4 with terp gerp for 2-3 seconds with a super fine mist till last week

H

hawkman

Are you using (terp gerp )use the can versions or bottle version ? I use a paint sprayer and bottle now since I used my can version up.

I was definitely impressed on how much ps could put (terp gerp ) in the can, you could spray 100’s of times ( it was like 200-400ish times my guess ) . your only suppose to spray the 4x4 with terp gerp for 2-3 seconds with a super fine mist till last week
the can version - sounds like you liked the results did it improve bud size ? I just use in flower but this go a-round going to give it a spray this week 4 of veg for one week (2 x's) but saving tit for transition stage and early flower good idea about the sprayer - thanks

B

Burned Haze

the can version - sounds like you liked the results did it improve bud size ? I just use in flower but this go a-round going to give it a spray this week 4 of veg for one week (2 x's) but saving tit for transition stage and early flower good idea about the sprayer - thanks

when people sometimes focus on size buds or yields ( look how the previous years they choose the genetics based on the biggest donkey dicks )over quality that’s not what I’m Looking at for my ending results . I’m looking at quality and proofed yields ( no one wants b grade or lower) and if you can improve your crop by a good % and remove the crap. That % is yours ( to extent cause genetics = 30% of the ending value ) look at Low there’s many strains now where the bud is demanded but the buds are small or there mostly for exact , IMO too many dudes wanna grow that “ commercial ” and think everyone want that, like wine, there’s box wine and $100+ per cup/bottle

Terp Gerp: I’ve ran 1 full indoor, 1 full outdoor full cycle and I’m on my 2nd trial of it indoors (3 in total) in same room (17.5x32) and seeing applying every 3days with a paint sprayer ( draco 100ft cord x7) my viewpoints even after the first round was wowzers this stuff def was making the buds more trich want to compact quickly and the trich on the leafs were crazy . The smell and taste factor from both crop showed , I def was impressed (I’m sure it’s a lot of the factors of other stuff I do believe in this product . I did indoors try one plant not sprayed one exact pheno sprayed , under diff 4x8. Too see if you could see if that4x8 ( only 4x8) was diff too the eyes or when trimming or in weight, it def looked less Compact and crystal

I will def give a final review after this rounder or next. I really like to do “ compares “ and test stuff before vouching for stuff to much in cement . But yeah I really do think it seems to be working.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hawkman

when people sometimes focus on size buds or yields ( look how the previous years they choose the genetics based on the biggest donkey dicks )over quality that’s not what I’m Looking at for my ending results . I’m looking at quality and proofed yields ( no one wants b grade or lower) and if you can improve your crop by a good % and remove the crap. That % is yours ( to extent cause genetics = 30% of the ending value ) look at Low there’s many strains now where the bud is demanded but the buds are small or there mostly for exact , IMO too many dudes wanna grow that “ commercial ” and think everyone want that, like wine, there’s box wine and $100+ per cup/bottle

Terp Gerp: I’ve ran 1 full indoor, 1 full outdoor full cycle and I’m on my 2nd trial of it indoors (3 in total) in same room (17.5x32) and seeing applying every 3days with a paint sprayer ( draco 100ft cord x7) my viewpoints even after the first round was wowzers this stuff def was making the buds more trich want to compact quickly and the trich on the leafs were crazy . The smell and taste factor from both crop showed , I def was impressed (I’m sure it’s a lot of the factors of other stuff I do believe in this product . I did indoors try one plant not sprayed one exact pheno sprayed , under diff 4x8. Too see if you could see if that4x8 ( only 4x8) was diff too the eyes or when trimming or in weight, it def looked less Compact and crystal

I will def give a final review after this rounder or next. I really like to do “ compares “ and test stuff before vouching for stuff to much in cement . But yeah I really do think it seems to be working.
Thanks - you right about bud size - Genetics is the base factor -- thanks for you review -- looking forward to you final review

Top Bottom