Terpene production/sulphate of potash/K2SO4

• Thread starter Skidmarx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skidmarx

Skidmarx

Hi all... question,
The hydro shop sell Terpinator liquid for increased terpene production in cannabis .
Its ingredients are listed as potassium sulphate K2SO4.
Garden centers sell sulphate of potash for tomatoes, roses... also K2SO4 That molecule is water soluable and a fraction of the price and I could use it in garden also.
SoP is to be spread in ground at planting T'nator liquid added to feed.
Anyone had any expierence using SoP diluted and fed to cannabis

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Hi all... question,
The hydro shop sell Terpinator liquid for increased terpene production in cannabis .
Its ingredients are listed as potassium sulphate K2SO4.
Garden centers sell sulphate of potash for tomatoes, roses... also K2SO4 That molecule is water soluable and a fraction of the price and I could use it in garden also.
SoP is to be spread in ground at planting T'nator liquid added to feed.
Anyone had any expierence using SoP diluted and fed to cannabis

I always preach that the hydro store is a total rip off. If you are using a balanced fertilizer, you won't need extra potassium or sulfur. Terpinator is one of the most expensive snake oils. Yeah there is some K2SO4 in there. They say there's some kind of fermented plant extract in there too that's not on the label. That's what we call SHAZAM in a bottle.

For my extra taste and flavor, I like to make a Heavy 16 Finish clone for flushing. It's an isotonic solution that's better than just water. In a 5 gallon bucket of water, I add 5 grams Potassium Sulfate, 1 gram fulvic acid powder. The ladies love it, it tastes and smells great and the ash burns white after a week of flush.

Last edited:
Skidmarx

Skidmarx

I always preach that the hydro store is a total rip off. If you are using a balanced fertilizer, you won't need extra potassium or sulfur. Terpinator is one of the most expensive snake oils. Yeah there is some K2SO4 in there. They say there's some kind of fermented plant extract in there too that's not on the label. That's what we call SHAZAM in a bottle.

For my extra taste and flavor, I like to make a Heavy 16 Finish clone for flushing. It's an isotonic solution that's better than just water. In a 5 gallon bucket of water, I add 5 grams Potassium Sulfate, 1 gram fulvic acid powder. The ladies love it, it tastes and smells great and the ash burns white after a week of flush.
Bill your a star! Thank you so much for that I'll defo give it a whilr. Happy growing

P

Pammpo767

Nice. Does the potassium sulfate make the buds bigger? Annd would you advid using it during regular flowering time?

Z

Zill

Pam,
K is an essential plant nutrient. That and all the other essential and micronutrients make bigger buds when provided in the form and levels the plant requires.

For the general well being of the plant use K all the time. Added in the correct concentrations it will have no negative effect on flowering or vegetative growth other than to make your efforts look great.

Zill.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

I have herd that if you topdress with shake you get seriously frosty flowers 😉 I can't say for sure I am in the process of trying it out myself. Now I didn't only use shake but in addition to my normal topdress 🙂

Latest posts

Top Bottom