Terpinator and Big Bud together?

• Thread starter Rjp2435
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rjp2435

Rjp2435

Hello all,

I’m currently running mainly GH nutes along with some recharge and am flipping to 12/12 soon. I’ve been looking into the different supplements there are for flower. To be honest it’s gotten quite confusing categorizing them all.

My main question is does anybody have experience using Terpinator, Big Bud, or Bud Candy? I was wondering if any of these are worth adding to my regime, and if so, can they be used together?

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Terpinator is run from seed to harvest.

Big Bud is used starting 2nd week of flower through week 6, based on a 8 week strain.

Bud Candy is run from week 1 through week 6 of flower and is mainly made up of sugars and carbs.

Yes they work, and yes they can be used together if you follow the schedules.

Don't be afraid to go a little heavy on the Terp......you can go all the way up to 30ml per gallon which I wouldn't recommend doing, just saying.

Rjp2435

Rjp2435

Terpinator is run from seed to harvest.

Big Bud is used starting 2nd week of flower through week 6, based on a 8 week strain.

Bud Candy is run from week 1 through week 6 of flower and is mainly made up of sugars and carbs.

Yes they work, and yes they can be used together if you follow the schedules.

Don't be afraid to go a little heavy on the Terp......you can go all the way up to 30ml per gallon which I wouldn't recommend doing, just saying.
Thanks for the info!

Seems like there was lot of sweeteners, is there any different between them? Like Botanicare Sweet Berry vs Sweet Raw?

growsince79

growsince79

Thanks for the info!

Seems like there was lot of sweeteners, is there any different between them? Like Botanicare Sweet Berry vs Sweet Raw?
Just picked up a bottle of terpinator for $20 at the hydro store. I'm gonna try using it instead of potasium silicate starting week 3-4 flower- till flush.

Top Bottom