Terpinator And Rock Resinator

• Thread starter Swanny1016
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Swanny1016

Swanny1016

So I currently run hydroplex as a mid bloom booster on a standard 8 week strain from wk 2-5. Then i cut out the hydroelectric And use top booster for a couple waterings in(I water every other day). After the top booster I use the shooting powder for a week and flush for ten days. I was considering adding terpinator and Rock resinator. My question is if that would be too much to add. My goal is to produce as many Trichomes and resin as I possibly can. Any thoughts or help would be great. Thanks everyone

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

There's a thread already discussing terpinator...some love it some don't like it its a bit of a marmite lol....however I love it first time using it and I can see the difference for sure......in use at a rate of 5ml per litre

Swanny1016

Swanny1016

Right on I appreciate the info any tips from the pros is welcome. I only started this thread because I didn't notice anyone using these products in conjunction, wasn't trying to hijack another thread. I was just wondering if someone is/has used these products together and noticed anything negative about it. I'll be doing a side by side this time and share my results

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
So I currently run hydroplex as a mid bloom booster on a standard 8 week strain from wk 2-5. Then i cut out the hydroelectric And use top booster for a couple waterings in(I water every other day). After the top booster I use the shooting powder for a week and flush for ten days. I was considering adding terpinator and Rock resinator. My question is if that would be too much to add. My goal is to produce as many Trichomes and resin as I possibly can. Any thoughts or help would be great. Thanks everyone
Wouldn't using both products be overkill? My understanding that terpinator and rock do the same thing?
I'm using the rock now with my H16 nutes on a test kimbo kush plant to see if it improves the subtle earthy flavor it has now. Best of luck.
Peace

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Never heard of rock resinator sounds good tho lol I've been using terps along side biobizz topmax and getting great results my plants feel extra greasy this time round....I hope it works well for you

Swanny1016

Swanny1016

Thanks for your input! Much appreciated. So it was explained to me that the rock resinator is a pk hardener with some oil building potential. Suppsosedly no pgrs. However, it's main function is to help pack on the weight, and is derived from monopotassium phosphate. terpinator is plant based and organic, but is strictly and oil builder, which also confuses me as to why you would use it in veg. Anyways I'll be trying this on half my garden starting at 5ml per gal First then bump it up 5 ml per gallon till I max out at 20 ml In week four and will keep it there till flush. Peace

AintFree

AintFree

I know this is an old thread but........Cut the dosages in half and run them together until you know how the ladies will take it. They are super hot on top of a typical nutrient regimen because of the increased P and K. (regardless of their label claims) I run them both in RDWC and it's 1 ml per gallon for the rock resinator, and 3 ml terpinator and bang out damned near 4 in a 4x4 with Super Lemon Haze, Super Bud, and Big Bang from Greenhouse Seed Company. Side note, make sure you do a res change every 5 days or else you'll start getting pH issues.

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
Terpinator is the WORST snake oil at the hydro store. It's got about $0.25 worth of fermented plant juice and potassium sulfate in a gallon. If you want to throw off the ratio of a balanced base fertilizer and lock out magnesium, that's a great way to do it.

In hydro, I use an isotonic solution for flushing: 2.5 mg./gallon of potassium sulfate and 1 g./5 gallons of powdered fulvic acid. You get a nice fade, taste, smell and the ash burns white.

B

Burned Haze

Terpinator is the WORST snake oil at the hydro store. It's got about $0.25 worth of fermented plant juice and potassium sulfate in a gallon. If you want to throw off the ratio of a balanced base fertilizer and lock out magnesium, that's a great way to do it.

In hydro, I use an isotonic solution for flushing: 2.5 mg./gallon of potassium sulfate and 1 g./5 gallons of powdered fulvic acid. You get a nice fade, taste, smell and the ash burns white.

hit that one on the nail dude, 100%

FUCK THEM: SNAKE OIL BS

Latest posts

Top Bottom