Terpinator Lab Test Results

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cheaplastic

cheaplastic

lol that lab print out is suspect. its coming from a guy who gets paid to peddle products man. like i said, Obs ran a big jug of this stuff and saw no difference whatsoever with his finished product. il take Obs word over some canadian that gets paid by hydro companies.

Tnelz

Tnelz

lol that lab print out is suspect. its coming from a guy who gets paid to peddle products man. like i said, Obs ran a big jug of this stuff and saw no difference whatsoever with his finished product. il take Obs word over some canadian that gets paid by hydro companies.
Yea those Canadians what do they know. Lol!

Joseph29

Joseph29

Who is Obs?

Reactions: rvd
Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Who is Obs?

DUDE! ! He's like the Dark Prince of genetics. If i could trade him my wife for his beans, she'd been already packaged up lol. Impossible for reg dude's not plugged in(me) to get any of his gear. And ive been following him for YEAR'S! ! Lol im using terpinator now, i pay close attention to my plant's characteristics, so ill see what's snake oil or not. And ill give HONEST, Poor man's truthfulness when it's done! Lol
TMB
Respect

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Ya my buddy who runs several 12 light rooms tried it in one room and didnt have any benefits whatsoever, that couldnt be achieved for a fraction of the price. Its a bad ass name tho. And since when was remo credible..

Tnelz

Tnelz

Ya my buddy who runs several 12 light rooms tried it in one room and didnt have any benefits whatsoever, that couldnt be achieved for a fraction of the price. Its a bad ass name tho. And since when was remo credible..
That's my point exactly. It does add some things like frost for sure and maybe smell but nothing I couldn't manipulate out of the plant myself. As for Remo I've never really found him to put bullshit out there. He seems to be as credible as the next guy. However if u have seen Strait utter bullshit from him please link me. Not like the guy is my hero or anything. Lol.

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

That's my point exactly. It does add some things like frost for sure and maybe smell but nothing I couldn't manipulate out of the plant myself. As for Remo I've never really found him to put bullshit out there. He seems to be as credible as the next guy. However if u have seen Strait utter bullshit from him please link me. Not like the guy is my hero or anything. Lol.

where is the proof that it "adds some things like frost for sure"? how long have u been running this product?? did you actually use a control?? how long have u been growing??

Honestly, if you dont know for certain, then dont add conjecture. people read these forums looking for solid advice. one of the reasons alot of the pros left this forum is because of misleading info and a bunch of noobs clouding the forums with bullshit info and hearsay.

that canadian guy gets paid by hydro companies to hype up products. stop referencing his reviews. its clearly biased bullshit.

Tnelz

Tnelz

where is the proof that it "adds some things like frost for sure"? how long have u been running this product?? did you actually use a control?? how long have u been growing??

Honestly, if you dont know for certain, then dont add conjecture. people read these forums looking for solid advice. one of the reasons alot of the pros left this forum is because of misleading info and a bunch of noobs clouding the forums with bullshit info and hearsay.

that canadian guy gets paid by hydro companies to hype up products. stop referencing his reviews. its clearly biased bullshit.
I realize he gets paid. Buy OK. Sorry. I must have no idea what I'm talking about. But your 100% right at the end of the day it's an opinion.

Latest posts

Top Bottom