Terpinator Users Beware! But In A Good Way Of Sorts.

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

This goes out to all the terpinator users! Beware of very stinky plants if running indoors, or even outdoors if you have neighbors. I've never had a run this frosty or smelly in 4+ yrs of growing. I have a massive 65# scrubber matted to an 8" 720 cfm fan at 100%, that's going on 2x 9 week harvests, and was flipped around last week. So I bought a 2nd 65# scrubber today to put into the room with a 6" 440 cfm fan at 100%, didn't have a spare 8" to put on it.

So this is a warning and a shout out to terpinator at the same time and to all you fellow users and growers thinking of using it. Better have your odor controll on point.

My issue is my dual hose portable ac inside my sealed co2 flower room. It's sucking out stinky air and dumping it outside. Wish I could put in a mini split, but there's no safe/hidden spot for it at my current location.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I've never had some much trich coverage or even trichs on my fan leaves or the odor in any way in 4+ yrs.

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

I was handed a decent size sampler of Terpinator at the Emerald Cup this last December. I've already seen and smelt what it can do. What I've been trying to figure out is if its organic or not before I use it myself. Website says it is. MSDS says maybe not so.

Signed,
Still reluctant

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
This goes out to all the terpinator users! Beware of very stinky plants if running indoors, or even outdoors if you have neighbors. I've never had a run this frosty or smelly in 4+ yrs of growing. I have a massive 65# scrubber matted to an 8" 720 cfm fan at 100%, that's going on 2x 9 week harvests, and was flipped around last week. So I bought a 2nd 65# scrubber today to put into the room with a 6" 440 cfm fan at 100%, didn't have a spare 8" to put on it.

So this is a warning and a shout out to terpinator at the same time and to all you fellow users and growers thinking of using it. Better have your odor controll on point.

My issue is my dual hose portable ac inside my sealed co2 flower room. It's sucking out stinky air and dumping it outside. Wish I could put in a mini split, but there's no safe/hidden spot for it at my current location.
I blew my dual hose AC exhaust through a carbon filter. Works fine.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I was handed a decent size sampler of Terpinator at the Emerald Cup this last December. I've already seen and smelt what it can do. What I've been trying to figure out is if its organic or not before I use it myself. Website says it is. MSDS says maybe not so.

Signed,
Still reluctant
I'm betting that it isn't organic. There is a terpinator thread here already guys. It will have that info.

Best of luck.
Peace

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Yeah! I'm all over the other thread already. Answered my own question. Lol! Think I'm gonna give it a Go!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I blew my dual hose AC exhaust through a carbon filter. Works fine.

How in the world did you do that. Unless you put something in line with the exhaust hose, I can fathom how it's accomplished.

Gonna drop it to 10ml/gal vs current 20ml/gal next run.

Latest posts

Top Bottom