TESLA - (white fire x vortex)

• Thread starter baked33
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

baked33

Hello farm :)

Here's a few different ladies from a project I'm working on. I used a male vortex to hit up raskal's wifi.

Tesla1.JPG

Tesla2.JPG

Tesla5.JPG

Tesla3.JPG

Tesla4.JPG

:bongsmi:

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
pix 1 is a frosty bitch! nice 1

Confu...

G

gerardbutler79

So hows the aroma on those pretty ladies? Must admit, this is pretty cool. Did ya do an open pollination or one vortex male/one female wifi?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn that first one looks so fire

DaKindBud

DaKindBud

pheno #1 looks delicious. looks like you have found yourself a good mother.

darksideX

darksideX

was up bro..you've got a nice project goin' on..all phenos look kool..i like 1,2 and 5 most..but 3 and 4 also could be some winners hahah..keep 'em comin' :)

B

baked33

pix 1 is a frosty bitch! nice 1

Confu...
Def see some white in pheno 1. Thanks for stopping by man

So hows the aroma on those pretty ladies? Must admit, this is pretty cool. Did ya do an open pollination or one vortex male/one female wifi?
Not the best with descriptions, peppery citrus funk I guess. The frosty 1 smells the best. Would be offensive to the fruity crowd for sure. I only used one male, thanks to medical laws it's not practical to do proper breeding in the US. Pollen chucking from solid parents makes some decent babies if you hunt. I did go through 5 packs of vortex looking for a yielding version of apollo, but didn't find that special lady. Surprised how dominant the vortex male was. I found a male tesla that has the same inverted bud structure as pheno 1 and I'm going to use that to hit the wifi again.

Damn that first one looks so fire
Thanks prodigygrower, I concur :)

they all look good, but pheno one looks killer. whats the smell like?

CC
Thanks coloradochronic, smelling citrus lemon grinds and pepper.

pheno #1 looks delicious. looks like you have found yourself a good mother.
I hope so man!

was up bro..you've got a nice project goin' on..all phenos look kool..i like 1,2 and 5 most..but 3 and 4 also could be some winners hahah..keep 'em comin' :)
thanks darkside! pollen chucking is the way to go :evilgrin0040: Wide variety I'm betting on 1 being the keeper. 5 looks like she'll be a decent yielder.

after these are smoke tested, if you cats want freebies and its ok at the farm I have about 20 packs left from the f1s :) Think the tesla male I kept will lock in those white traits better when I backcross it to the wifi cut

tesla.JPG

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice looking ladies I have both these strains too. My Vortex is just going into flower for the first time and I havent popped the Whitefire yet but I will soon. If it ends up being cool with the farm I would love to give them a try, they look great.

aleYarok

aleYarok

ive been wanting to do JTR x FIRE but this cross sounds great!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Nice I would love to try these out but I really love to try the bx when there done she looks fire bro nice job how do you thing the wifi pheno will produce??

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Howmany different pheno's did you try untill finding a keeper?

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Nice looking project ya got there bro!! Good work man. You makin beans? This would be killer Im sure. Nice resin production! You hit jackpoton that White Fire pheno. Very nice. Cant wait to score some of that!

Hey HigherSolutions, just wanna let ya know we wanna see a thread on that White Fire run brother! Thats gonna be awesome!!!

B

baked33

thanks guys, more white fire for ya. teslas are drying will keep you posted on how they turn out

wifi7.JPG

wifi22.JPG

B

baked33

White Fire
white_fire1.JPG

Vortex
vortex.JPG

top left White Fire, top right Vortex, bottom Tesla
tesla6.JPG

Tesla
tesla_2_.JPG

Tesla
tesla_3_.JPG

Tesla
tesla_4_.JPG

aleYarok

aleYarok

wow.
love being able to see the mom and "dad" flowers
and then all the phenos in between, DOPE!

Top Bottom