scrapmapple

scrapmapple

Picture 001
Picture 002
Picture 003
Picture 002
Picture 003
Picture 005
in first picture; far left cup had to go thru seed surgery, but i think she's gunna make it. 2nd from left looked great now maybe damping off. other 3 lookin great. may only get 4 instead of 5. but i'm sure it will all work out! sorry haze, i can see i'm not the only one who had problems but i do feel kinda stupid gettin your hand crafted genetics sent to me to test and i only successfully pop half. i believe the work i'll do with the specimens i do have will outweigh any lack of numbers however, and my report will be detailed. definitely alot more pics when they really dig in. peace. stay tuned...
420% oregonic

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

Fugu5

okay, i dunno what to say. i fucked up.(damping off!?) but i've got 3 and ima grow the fuck out of em. the runt's gunna take over.
haze, i promise i'm not stupid. full intention focused on 3 females. anyway, stay tuned...
bout's to pop 5 rmh with yer insight , as well as 5 bodhi's (afkansastan x talk of kabul), and 6 ets. grapefruit krush. i will log rmh as well here.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'm right there with you. I had 2 that made it. Doh!

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
No, of the test seeds I'm running.

outwest

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

hi. guess who joined the party???? the plants are awake
pics comin, they finally woke the fuck up and are doin bizz.

R

resinseeker

3 is better than none!!!!!;)
However: practice makes perfect!
PEACE

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

okay, here we go.
IMG 0414

here's one.
IMG 0412
IMG 0413
IMG 0417

okay so the runt was the one with the jiffy pot lip still visible thru the dirt.
2 others r goin too.

last pic of seed tray is:
5 rocky mntn highs.
4 ets, grapefruit krush.
4 bodhi's (afkansastan x talk of kabul)
i've never had too much of a problem with beans like i did this last round.
plus i just got my bodhi (suge kutt) pure kush X uzbekistani/HP, SSH X william's wonder, and my Goji OG kush beans today.
!!!!!!!!!

IMG 0415
kroonboon

kroonboon

Got these as a gift from Hazeman, gonna sprout them when I build a new room in a month or two. Cant wait to see what you get man, they are staring to look good too :)

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

haze did u give up on me mang? ima rokk these three bro. don't give up hope...

Top Bottom