TEST: Purple Bubble Gum x (Purple Erkle x Headband x The White x AWW)

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Not much to update. Unfortunately 3 poked their heads out of the soil then shriveled up and died. 1 sprouted within 24 hours and is now doing well. Another also sprouted quick and continues to grow, but has not shed it's shell yet. I think it will be fine. No word from the others yet.

outwest

420alldaze

420alldaze

that sucks bro, best of luck with the rest of them. hot soil? 42o

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Excuse the lack of updates, but not to much going on. My 2 testers are doing well. One has been repotted and is starting to settle in. The other is going to be repotted this weekend. Pictures soon.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Good timing. Repotting these and will post photos today. Thanks for your patience.

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Here is a looooonnnnnnngggggg overdue update. Not really much to update. Picture should say it all. Growing slow but healthy. I've got a tester plant, and a mini-me tester plant. Thanks for your patience, Hazeman.

outwest

HMTEST2 sf

TortureKill

TortureKill

Def theres a lot going on there. A lot of recombitions to sort thru, and Id imagine a little something for everyone.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Funny you should ask. I got russet mites in my room. Finished my run and killed off everything but these 2 girls. Hoping I can keep them without recontaminating anything. They are doing quite well, and healthy. Thanks for asking!

outwest

coloradochem

coloradochem

good luck with those lil bastards west, hope the plants make it thru. sounds like a slightly complex cross, lol.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Just a note of apologies to Hazeman. I had to kill the last two testers to ensure the russet eradication. All the reading I did, and all the people I spoke to (that are way smarter then me) said to clean house and start over. I know this test was a complete FAIL on my part and for that I'm sorry. I'll probably delete this thread eventually. Thanks to everyone who stopped by and checked in, and thanks for Hazeman, of course, for the opportunity.

outwest

Top Bottom