For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I love to see sativas around, not many grow them, tricky bastards but the effects are like nothing else. I grew some African sativa this year and it was the clearest energetic high I've ever had so far!
They are great if you have the patients, grew this from seed earlier this year and such a wonderful high with nearly no body. Focused energetic and fun!
Sweet aroma? Looking spaceship on the launching pad
Very tropical flavor especially after the cure! When I grow this kinda stuff it goes straight into the jar and only comes out to be smoked šŸ˜

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

Cinderellaman day 62 harvesting tomorrow
PXL 20221112 111926979
PXL 20221112 111942209
PXL 20221112 111955675
PXL 20221112 112257186
PXL 20221112 112328600
PXL 20221112 112216471
PXL 20221112 112224512

TSD

TSD

@Trustfall do you have any sativa heavy strains that don't have cookies/cake in them? I have an aversion to that flavor profile lol. I like to have a few daytime and a few night night strains. Just curious currently, not sure if I'm going to attempt an indoor run or just wait till spring. Have had mixed luck with seed banks, would be nice to support someone here on the farm instead. šŸ˜Š

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
@Trustfall do you have any sativa heavy strains that don't have cookies/cake in them? I have an aversion to that flavor profile lol. I like to have a few daytime and a few night night strains. Just curious currently, not sure if I'm going to attempt an indoor run or just wait till spring. Have had mixed luck with seed banks, would be nice to support someone here on the farm instead. šŸ˜Š
This might be something you would like šŸ˜‰
East coast sour diesel x Cinderella man šŸ‘Ø
No idea how that top is not fried to a crisp yet!šŸ˜…
Whatbb be I love most about c man is it keeps the light green fan leaves, you can see all that cookie crap in the background thatā€™s darker šŸ˜†

65457058 3745 4004 BE27 DA0D8319BE19
5C2F7C4B D8FC 4A92 91FD 25CEC4B8288F
bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

I was a bit disappointed with the smell on those Cinderellamans, they smelled strong and good, just not like bubblegum like I was hoping.

Not to worry one bit! At harvest time my fingers had the unmistakable smell of bubblegum on one plant and bubblegum mixed with tutti-fruitti on the other. Thank you Trustfall you definitely deliver on your strain descriptions!

Harvest was easy, not too many leaves to trim and they had nice exposed petioles to cut. The only thing I would change about this strain is the vigour, its not terrible but definitely noticable the effects of the backcross. I might outcross to your Mad Martigan when I grow those out early next year to add some vigour but keep the same structure and bouquet. I love that these plants don't need support to get to harvest!

Here are the cuts getting ready for the flower tent today. The new mom is rooting currently and will be kept for a while still.

PXL 20221114 103819134

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I was a bit disappointed with the smell on those Cinderellamans, they smelled strong and good, just not like bubblegum like I was hoping.

Not to worry one bit! At harvest time my fingers had the unmistakable smell of bubblegum on one plant and bubblegum mixed with tutti-fruitti on the other. Thank you Trustfall you definitely deliver on your strain descriptions!

Harvest was easy, not too many leaves to trim and they had nice exposed petioles to cut. The only thing I would change about this strain is the vigour, its not terrible but definitely noticable the effects of the backcross. I might outcross to your Mad Martigan when I grow those out early next year to add some vigour but keep the same structure and bouquet. I love that these plants don't need support to get to harvest!

Here are the cuts getting ready for the flower tent today. The new mom is rooting currently and will be kept for a while still.

View attachment 1302688
Thank you šŸ™šŸ» for the review bigbagofbuds.
When you say more vigor are you talking more growth better branching? Or just the buds in general?

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

Thank you šŸ™šŸ» for the review bigbagofbuds.
When you say more vigor are you talking more growth better branching? Or just the buds in general?
Just more growth, faster, everything else is perfect. For example the clones rooted at the same time as I started some seeds, the clones are 12" and the seeds grew to 18"

Its not a major problem by any means, definitely has its benefits for small spaces, just takes longer to veg out.

The smells, branching, stem strength, bud size, leaf calyx ratio are great, I had to think hard to find a minor downside. Nice work!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Just more growth, faster, everything else is perfect. For example the clones rooted at the same time as I started some seeds, the clones are 12" and the seeds grew to 18"

Its not a major problem by any means, definitely has its benefits for small spaces, just takes longer to veg out.

The smells, branching, stem strength, bud size, leaf calyx ratio are great, I had to think hard to find a minor downside. Nice work!
I totally agree šŸ˜ unless you have serious height restrictions we all like a little growth.
I have some crosses night 28 now with much better growth.
Have this triangle kush x Cinderella man night 28, skinny but frosty and smells so good!

5937C028 5135 44C8 8C37 0FC3DE76F163
3FBB8D86 2BB9 43A6 A8AE 900903EDAD32
940BEF4A 9821 4EBB 98F0 CF39F5C7D09B
E02EEEDA F9CD 4EF8 8A1A B20105FB36A7
sambapati

sambapati

I totally agree šŸ˜ unless you have serious height restrictions we all like a little growth.
I have some crosses night 28 now with much better growth.
Have this triangle kush x Cinderella man night 28, skinny but frosty and smells so good!
Big Cola on that lady....waiting to smack someone upside the head

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Motivation Monday, time to get these potted up. Going to take a couple of daysšŸ˜… two weeks till flower.
3AEE0576 DEBE 4970 BB70 3F48A0CF9A3A

And madmartigan smelling so damn good cooking tgc beans! Thanks to @Poekie for the feed back inspiring me to make more!

7410E897 2046 41C6 8C55 5D12C0068CDC
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Motivation Monday, time to get these potted up. Going to take a couple of daysšŸ˜… two weeks till flower.View attachment 1304886
And madmartigan smelling so damn good cooking tgc beans! Thanks to @Poekie for the feed back inspiring me to make more!
Gracias amigo, thanks to you for those crĆØme de la crĆØme de Cannabis!
Making raised beds for next seasons springharvest and autumnharvest, will try some more of your elites.
Good luck with all your projects!

Latest posts

Top Bottom