For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dreamnfox

dreamnfox

The Oaxaca and the png x Kashmir is fluffy sativas. The png x kashmir is very good on the high up up and away if you have patients and do them right.
I don’t get buds tested so I can’t give you a particular terpene profile or percentage.
I wish it was possible for test but here in Colorado only licensed facilities can get their buds tested unless there’s a company I don’t know about.
I was looking into the Good Lab, they are in Colorado Springs and will test home growers. I haven't tried them yet, i would have to pay a courier from boulder,. I can't find any real reviews about them though. If you try them out please let me know

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I was looking into the Good Lab, they are in Colorado Springs and will test home growers. I haven't tried them yet, i would have to pay a courier from boulder,. I can't find any real reviews about them though. If you try them out please let me know
I will certainly check that out.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Here’s my png x kashmir keeper. This plant I know it looks like trash but will get so high and spacey. When I grew this I got the worst case of pm I’ve ever seen in my life. Every single plant got some pm on some worst then others but this plant right here didn’t have a single speck of pm. I’m still baffled my it. Between the high the flavor and the pm resistance I got some plans for this gal.

96BAC116 505C 40F8 B522 14C84A2DC5EC
5DDAA411 1E83 4E30 AE4A FF48C05C96E5
GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

Here’s my png x kashmir keeper. This plant I know it looks like trash but will get so high and spacey. When I grew this I got the worst case of pm I’ve ever seen in my life. Every single plant got some pm on some worst then others but this plant right here didn’t have a single speck of pm. I’m still baffled my it. Between the high the flavor and the pm resistance I got some plans for this gal.

Looks bushy like the romulan x Wilson but that one was a very short bush with bushweed looking buds. The buds look packed with trichomes. Interesting with the pm resistance

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Papaya cake x Cinderella Man
Popped ten seeds had 4 females super happy with the results thus far.
First pheno heavy on the bubblegum😀, second pheno very close to CM’s terp profile with a bit more shine, third pheno is really a mix of everyone and forth is the most papaya cake influence.
E86291C9 089A 4341 9433 25FC8690B58A
DB53D7DC 64D9 4D63 85C1 3448A4DB3FF3
7F536D4E 615E 4A54 972A B3BD7BFECEEA
EA9BC24D B2B3 43A4 8716 8C4489C0CADC
32619EBD 6F06 463F A9BC 9CDD6B57792F
3585232E FBF9 4FDE 9F32 CF3FEA76CBF4
D73863CF 89DC 4401 BC85 3C76E273ECB4
A3FC72DF 3085 45D0 BA2E 4E1EB00F45AD
1ED62390 5ACC 4101 BCE1 D363DB18637B

GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

Papaya cake x Cinderella Man
Popped ten seeds had 4 females super happy with the results thus far.
First pheno heavy on the bubblegum😀, second pheno very close to CM’s terp profile with a bit more shine, third pheno is really a mix of everyone and forth is the most papaya cake influence.View attachment 1250171View attachment 1250170View attachment 1250173View attachment 1250172View attachment 1250169View attachment 1250168View attachment 1250167View attachment 1250166View attachment 1250174

Very nice! I would like to ask you another thing...

Is this true ? Can you confirm? I thought sexing seeds was a myth but..

Dpy30ew1ag091
Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Hey I'm a new grower and by no means an experienced strain hunter or anything like that but nevertheless I'm interested! Was thinking about maybe doing 5 each of 5 different Strains or something along those lines, do you have any recommendations to get a variety of colors and smells?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hey I'm a new grower and by no means an experienced strain hunter or anything like that but nevertheless I'm interested! Was thinking about maybe doing 5 each of 5 different Strains or something along those lines, do you have any recommendations to get a variety of colors and smells?
If you want me to pick your seeds out I can do that for you just send over the money. Bred for terps are the Cinderella man and madmartigan(pp x ibg x c99) so crosses of them should be interesting in terps and color.
If you want power go with triangle grape cake crosses.

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

If you want me to pick your seeds out I can do that for you just send over the money. Bred for terps are the Cinderella man and madmartigan(pp x ibg x c99) so crosses of them should be interesting in terps and color.
If you want power go with triangle grape cake crosses.
I'll be pm'ing you

elobrand

elobrand

Hey thanks @Trustfall can't wait to get some of these going. Super fast response, unique seeds, cool beans and freebies :) Get em before they're gone...

OTCusp

OTCusp

Here’s a list of tester seeds im selling if anyone is interested. Will 🛳 world wide. Can’t buy more then 10 of each strain, price as listed.
$75 minimum order.
If you show them when you grow them you could be in for a treat when completed.😉
Check out my seed selecting thread and see what I’ve been up too.
Also these are all regular photo period seeds. No autos no fems 🤹‍♂️
What's the chances of getting a male?

elobrand

elobrand

Hey, if you are on the fence about getting seeds from someone on a forum in the internet, don't worry about @Trustfall. I sent a pm on Fri, got a response the same day. Confirmed order over the weekend. I have my seeds today (Wed). Receipt, tracking, communication, it's all there.

Thanks again Trustfall. The bonuses were sweet. I now have too many beans 😎 Won't be growing any of these this time around, my system needs more growth first. Also, summer can be misery here. If I would accept a $400 elec bill increase, I could. But I can't and won't. In 3 months, it will be a breeze.

Weird.

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Hey, if you are on the fence about getting seeds from someone on a forum in the internet, don't worry about @Trustfall. I sent a pm on Fri, got a response the same day. Confirmed order over the weekend. I have my seeds today (Wed). Receipt, tracking, communication, it's all there.

Thanks again Trustfall. The bonuses were sweet. I now have too many beans 😎 Won't be growing any of these this time around, my system needs more growth first. Also, summer can be misery here. If I would accept a $400 elec bill increase, I could. But I can't and won't. In 3 months, it will be a breeze.

Weird.
Awesome dude, Very similar situation here. Ordered and paid Saturday, then got tracking notification that seeds were delivered yesterday. Been busy at work but can't wait to swing by the post office and get me some beans tonight, shout-out trustfall 😁

Top Bottom