For Sale Tenguseedco

• Thread starter Trustfall
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
We can call it a studio if you would like 😁haha.
If I had more time could have done better with the lighting and adjusting.
When you use a black background then you can go in and edit the black point and shadows giving that super dark look. Here’s a pic before I edit it.
These are all done from my iPhone but I’ve also been taking pics with my full frame camera just haven’t had the time to upload to the computer then edit.
The more I practice the better I get but then I take a couple months off and the photo skills go back down.
After this round of seed making I’m taking a break and will focus on making these gals look good and promote some seed lines.
Thats great.
I thought you used a flash but you actually have lamps.
Nice to see your setup.

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Fem hybrids I reversed the okie cake and too that pollen and pollinated some of the popular cuts that people like. Keep an eye on my seed selecting thread got the first hybrids going in next round should be some gems.
Oh okay I gotcha now, fem hybrids are just like regular crosses but the pollen used is xx reversed pollen resulting in the fem offspring.

If I took a fem seed, grew it out, and pollinated it with regular pollen xy, would the offspring be regular seeds or would some be fem and some be reg? I heard someone say the offspring will be feminine due to the mother genitics but my understanding tells me they'd be regular due to the presence of the father plants y chromosome. What do you think?

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Thats great.
I thought you used a flash but you actually have lamps.
Nice to see your setup.
I should have used flash or a flash ring then have the lights pointing downwards more. That would make the background more black naturally then I wouldn’t have to adjust in editing as much. The more you edit the More detail you lose. I always remember these things after the fact lol. Editing on a full frame camera and shooting in raw is a lot more forgiving then the phone. You will notice a big difference when I get the full frame cam pics up.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Oh okay I gotcha now, fem hybrids are just like regular crosses but the pollen used is xx reversed pollen resulting in the fem offspring.

If I took a fem seed, grew it out, and pollinated it with regular pollen xy, would the offspring be regular seeds or would some be fem and some be reg? I heard someone say the offspring will be feminine due to the mother genitics but my understanding tells me they'd be regular due to the presence of the father plants y chromosome. What do you think?
Well there’s no difference in a fem female and a female that comes from m/f. Reversal sprays are only temporary. There’s alot of people out there that like to talk out of their ass lol. If anything breeding with fems you may or may not see more intersex traits.
My tootsie is a skunk1 that was pollinated by a gg4 hermie from the lowers so in theory it’s a fem and the crosses I just grew out didn’t have any problems.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Count me in for some fem testers once they’re ready! Looking good trustfall

Lockeboxgrows

Lockeboxgrows

Well there’s no difference in a fem female and a female that comes from m/f. Reversal sprays are only temporary. There’s alot of people out there that like to talk out of their ass lol. If anything breeding with fems you may or may not see more intersex traits.
My tootsie is a skunk1 that was pollinated by a gg4 hermie from the lowers so in theory it’s a fem and the crosses I just grew out didn’t have any problems.
Cool man thanks for clearing that up for me. I kinda figured that on my own but I'm green as can be so I'm glad to hear from you.

You're definitely right about people talking out of their ass lol 😂

Itman

Itman

I should have used flash or a flash ring then have the lights pointing downwards more. That would make the background more black naturally then I wouldn’t have to adjust in editing as much. The more you edit the More detail you lose. I always remember these things after the fact lol. Editing on a full frame camera and shooting in raw is a lot more forgiving then the phone. You will notice a big difference when I get the full frame cam pics up.
Great pics.love some.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Tootsie cake keeper! Bout all I got since I sacrificed the other half to try to save the strain.😒 love it thought the smell the taste the high it’s all there😃

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I've been checking out your seed and clones and you have an excellent collection. Your prices are dope!! What do you recommend that should finish before Halloween outdoors.
Most of those will finish well before Halloween, I assume your thinking about next year?
If your looking for power the grape cream cake x triangle kush and original diesel are fantastic.
If your more gearing for terps go Cinderella man crosses or madmartigan. The Cinderella crosses will stay shorter and the madmarty sill stretch a bit. These two are no slouch in the high either so keep that in mind.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I’ll be opening up a thread this weekend showcasing @Trustfall Okie wedding cake fem crosses. I’ve got the oreoz cross and The Real Sour cross so stay tuned!! Also you might want to scoop some of those particular crosses before they become fully tested. The more you get the better of a deal he will do. That’s the route I chose and if you know the genetics then you know these all got mad potential!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom