Buy 3 packs get 20% off.👇🏻

Tenguseedco 2

The regular seeds can be pulled at any moment🫨

Tenguseedco 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
3 dollar per seed. Does that include the shipping?

Why should one go for those ? What are the highlights in your opinion?

Tester? Are those not stable strains?

Just curious
Yes that will include shipping. All international shipping will be In a regular old school envelope In corrugated plastic.
Have you had a chance to look through my seed selecting thread? I’ve been keeping that updated with all my work.
why one should go for these? First they are cheap with elite recipients. The Cinderella man (lemon tree x Indiana bubblegum x c99)offspring have already been proven in my thread, the purple punch x Indiana bubblegum x c99 offspring will be in my up coming grow. Both these strains are high in unique terpenes and I’m crossing them to elite cultivars that everyone is after.
When I call them testers that’s because they haven’t been ran yet. But once I run them and show them the price goes up.
The only ones on that page I’d consider extra risky for not being stable is the Oaxaca crosses. But could also be something very special as the Oaxaca beans came from my friend who lives down there.
I’ll get some picks up in here of some of the strains I’ve already ran that are my own.

GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

Yes that will include shipping. All international shipping will be In a regular old school envelope In corrugated plastic.
Have you had a chance to look through my seed selecting thread? I’ve been keeping that updated with all my work.
why one should go for these? First they are cheap with elite recipients. The Cinderella man (lemon tree x Indiana bubblegum x c99)offspring have already been proven in my thread, the purple punch x Indiana bubblegum x c99 offspring will be in my up coming grow. Both these strains are high in unique terpenes and I’m crossing them to elite cultivars that everyone is after.
When I call them testers that’s because they haven’t been ran yet. But once I run them and show them the price goes up.
The only ones on that page I’d consider extra risky for not being stable is the Oaxaca crosses. But could also be something very special as the Oaxaca beans came from my friend who lives down there.
I’ll get some picks up in here of some of the strains I’ve already ran that are my own.

Thanks for the solid reply. I havent had a chance to look at the things you mentioned, but this is all very interesting.

Exciting opportunity

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Is there some special range of terpenes you are aiming for ?
Hey goblin smasher, if you want special terps go for the Cinderella man(lemontree x Indiana bubblegum x c99) crosses and the purple punch x Indiana bubblegum x c99 crosses. That’s what I was going after when making those. Then I crossed them to elite lookers And the terps are still there but they get prettier.
If you want powerful high try the triangle grape cake crosses. Grape is on the back end not up front but the power from the triangle kush is there.

H

hawkman

Here’s a list of tester seeds im selling if anyone is interested. Will 🛳 world wide. Can’t buy more then 10 of each strain, price as listed.
$75 minimum order.
If you show them when you grow them you could be in for a treat when completed.😉
Check out my seed selecting thread and see what I’ve been up too.
Also these are all regular photo period seeds. No autos no fems 🤹‍♂️
If I understand right need to spend at least $75.00 ? It's great that you offer these but $75.00 kind if high for testers

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
If I understand right need to spend at least $75.00 ? It's great that you offer these but $75.00 kind if high for testers
Depends on how you look at it. $75 is about equal to $50 last year with inflation. The order I posted above paid $90 for 40-45 seeds.
The riskiest ones are the Oaxaca crosses but could pay dividends in the end.
Also you grow something out and it’s all herms I’d be happy to replace them with something else. You also get the option to grow em out and show them then you will get some stuff for free as well.
I use to give testers out for free and I never hear back from anyone. Usually they take them then go off and trade them for autos.

GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

Hey goblin smasher, if you want special terps go for the Cinderella man(lemontree x Indiana bubblegum x c99) crosses and the purple punch x Indiana bubblegum x c99 crosses. That’s what I was going after when making those. Then I crossed them to elite lookers And the terps are still there but they get prettier.
If you want powerful high try the triangle grape cake crosses. Grape is on the back end not up front but the power from the triangle kush is there.

Are the buds solid or fluffy ? I guess the oaxaca thing is fluffy.

Thanks for the information. I was curious if there was special terps you were trying to get. Like which ones in particular. It tells me if its a daything friskie or a evening doobie

BudGoodman

BudGoodman

Supporter
Depends on how you look at it. $75 is about equal to $50 last year with inflation. The order I posted above paid $90 for 40-45 seeds.
The riskiest ones are the Oaxaca crosses but could pay dividends in the end.
Also you grow something out and it’s all herms I’d be happy to replace them with something else. You also get the option to grow em out and show them then you will get some stuff for free as well.
I use to give testers out for free and I never hear back from anyone. Usually they take them then go off and trade them for autos.
Screenshot 20220531 103240

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Are the buds solid or fluffy ? I guess the oaxaca thing is fluffy.

Thanks for the information. I was curious if there was special terps you were trying to get. Like which ones in particular. It tells me if its a daything friskie or a evening doobie
The Oaxaca and the png x Kashmir is fluffy sativas. The png x kashmir is very good on the high up up and away if you have patients and do them right.
I don’t get buds tested so I can’t give you a particular terpene profile or percentage.
I wish it was possible for test but here in Colorado only licensed facilities can get their buds tested unless there’s a company I don’t know about.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Super deals trustfall.your not selling the TK xGCC i liked.didnt get enough seeds from that one to bring out ?
Hey max, this is just the untested seed thread. I’ll be starting another seed selling thread for those. Your price on the Triangle grape cake won’t be far off these numbers fyi. Your a long time farm members like yourself will always get the homie hook up.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
75 dollars minimum is absolutely a fine deal. I wouldn't want to ship out 3$ worth of seeds either.

I'll dm later to figure something out. Ugh... I buy too many seeds. Every time. I can't pass up deals like this
Thank you 🙏🏻! I appreciate you understanding. And a lot of these strains put a popular breeders name on it in a pack and he’d charge you $125 for a ten pack. That’s a $95 difference. Is there some risk? Yes of course but the is risk with the popular guy too. I’ve seen it first hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom