Tester UW/SS/DC x LBL w Loran's Gimme Shelter

• Thread starter Funkstarfish
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

UW / Super Skunk/ Deep Chunk X Lorans Longbottom Leaf IS THERE A PROPER NAME???

Gimme Shelter is Hashpipe x Lorans Longbottom Leaf
Hashpipe is Candy Chem x (Super Skunk x Deep Chunk)

So these are very close relatives, only warranting a side by side.

Medium will be half coco and perlite, half in Down to Earth Pro Organic mix soil mix.

Veg under 4 x t-5s. Flower under 2 x 600 watt HPS.

Nutes are GH Floranova Grow and Bloom, with supplements of Calcium, Nitrogen, Magnesium, Sea Green, and a bloom booster. Plus ACT with Caps Bennies once every 7-10 days.

Let the show begin...
Tester start
Mota testers

We have 6 of 9 UW crosses that have popped.
All 5 Gimme Shelters are above ground.

All seeds soaked for 2 days in tap water. Then 2 days in a wet paper towel, then into soil.
Everything started at exactly the same time, this is the result so far.

Ill keep it rolling as best I can. I work a full time day job, so there are times when its hard to get pics or get into the garden. but You will get at least weekly shots in flower. And I'll document my thoughts on vigour, growth styles, variation of phenotypic expression, or anything else you ask for.

I'm an observant grower, with a fair understanding of how this all works... so hit me up Mota, Bart, and Loran with any Questions...

Best

Starfish

zeke

zeke

Nice. I didnt know anyone else was working with the dub. Sounds great. Anything the UW gets put on turns out dank, stinky and tasty. I love my dub cut. So fucking tasty. Totally unique terpene profile. I'm wondering if mota used just straight uw or 82' purple or 84 black. All distinctly different strains with the UW monicker.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Nice man...got a few testers about to pop off myself. Good luck to you on these. Anyone know the lineage of the Candy Chem? MGG

Motarebel

Motarebel

Nice. I didnt know anyone else was working with the dub. Sounds great. Anything the UW gets put on turns out dank, stinky and tasty. I love my dub cut. So fucking tasty. Totally unique terpene profile. I'm wondering if mota used just straight uw or 82' purple or 84 black. All distinctly different strains with the UW monicker.

Not sure but she stank like Madonna's armpits with hints of garlic,if that helps? lol

Nice man...got a few testers about to pop off myself. Good luck to you on these. Anyone know the lineage of the Candy Chem? MGG

Candy Chem ??? Kind of a mystery or someone pulling my leg, maybe both. Was told it's SuperSnowDog x either SourD or Chemdog D and that it was joint project between J.J. and Chemdog . I talked to J.J. about this and his response was he didn't know what i was talking about.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Not sure but she stank like Madonna's armpits with hints of garlic,if that helps? lol

Candy Chem ??? Kind of a mystery or someone pulling my leg, maybe both. Was told it's SuperSnowDog x either SourD or Chemdog D and that it was joint project between J.J. and Chemdog . I talked to J.J. about this and his response was he didn't know what i was talking about.

Right on Mota...they arrived labeled as CC x LBL...read up on the LBL just couldn't find any info on the other half of the mashup. Thanks for the info. MGG

Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

attachment.php

Update time, long time coming. Sorry for lag, I bought a house etc etc, and now these ladies are getting ready to go outside this season. 2 gimee shelter on the left and 4 Mota testers on the right, plus a few leftovers.

Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

Hey Loran and Mota, Tetsers are in an outdoor Garden and will be harvested soon. Loran, Gimme shelter Pheno 5 is the best in show in terms of appearance. shes the heaviest and frostiest in the garden of 10plus strains. Its thre back left plant in the shot above, wa salways the largest leafed most vigorous plant in my garden. i guess it carries into flower. Mota, no word on how the crosses turned out but i will know soon.

Top Bottom